Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got sick on monday.. from 7pm-6am was non stop throwing up.. throughout the day on tues and wens i threw up.. and on thurs i somehow got really smurfed up.. drinking ... now on friday i have done all type of wierd stuff all day long.. and i just went and took a shower and noticed that not only did i get a haircut today.. but sometime in the past two days i got a trim somewhere other than my face and hair.. :wtf: my first impression.. and now im like :wtf: again.. anyone else ever have this happen to them.. some mad fairy, hair fairy seemed to think that it was funny... now im like theres a chill in here.. lol..

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Nope, I can honestly say, Thats never happen to me. One time I got so drunk at a party went to work and didn't remember the whole day. I was drunk for over 24 hrs. That's what I get for drinking 3 bottles of wine. Ahhhh to be 18 again. :beerchuge

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thats not sick

Sick is when your losing muscle and cartalage in your arm.Sick is losing 25lbs in under 5 days.Sickis missing over 2 weeks of work.Sick is what i still am.

Sick is being told that your arm can be amputated.

After going through the crap i have/am still going through.........
I can see every thing else as weak.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
That sucks Jared R, hope you feel better soon. Merlin, hope you feel better soon too! The whorebot has a virus! LOL

What's up? Everyone is getting sick on us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts