Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mod/Ranger Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the plunge, I asked about being a moderator and now I am one. I have been spreading the word to evryone I know to come visit this site. I think within a month or so this place will be packed with people and lots of info...It is good to be apart of this at the begining.

·
STANGPOWER.COM
23 Posts
Moderators are cool :)

Ian

P

·
0 Posts
They won't let me be a moderator :( Just kidding lol

Good luck on your new venture..

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Tang Pgt said:
Just pray that Stacey and Probebandit don't come over to your forum :) they have been know to start worthless whoring threads :D

Once again that's STACY not Stacey. Congrats Rgonot on your new position.

P

·
0 Posts
Tang Pgt said:
Just pray that Stacey and Probebandit don't come over to your forum :) they have been know to start worthless whoring threads :D

Ohh wait............ I've dont the same thing . d'Oh
Too late... And Don we learned it from you... Besides we havent wh*red in like 4 days now. Now we are starting useful threads unlike YOU... :D j/k

But seriously, RGONOT I feel ya man, its good to be part of this forum from the beginning... ITS FUN!

·
Mod/Ranger Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it is useful if you use Ford vehicles in the movie hunt. Kinda gets you looking at stuff you otherwise wouldn't. Besides it is a good way to waste an afternoon.

P

·
0 Posts
Tang Pgt said:

Hey the Movie car scavenger hunt topic was not useful ?

c'mon now :)
Ohhhh Im glad you brought that up. :) See I read that thread and I just kept thinking what an utter waste of space it is, and I kept thinking to myself "all these people that posted here have NO LIFE". I was just itching to say something but I reminded myself of my no wh*ring promise so I just put on another wh*repatch and shut my mouth...
:D j/k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts