Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is it.... This is now my 1993 PGT. Only cost me $150+$45 for towing...
It does have a blown motor ($650 for a new one, and l'm going to install it) and the interior is torn up (needs new carpet, door panels, cleaned), but I figure, hell, for $150 I couldnt go wrong. It is also in need of new rims (those are the 14" that I had on my 97 Probe) and tires. The only other problem it has is a broken sideskirt (passenger side) so if anyone is getting rid of one let me know.... Or door panels for that matter...
I also found out that it isnt Purple which is good since I hate purple... It was just his/my friends that said that to get a rouse out of him....
I cant wait to get this car up and running!
Any opinions? Comments?

DISCLAIMER
And NO I am not parting it out!
If I have anything that I dont need from the car Ill let you know...

·
Registered
19 Posts
ur tire is flat, just to let u know, jk

good luck with the project, make her fast

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
and i thought i got a deal for 1200 with a black 93pgt,,, with gc's/crossdrilled rotors/greddy/nkg/b-m sts/ undercar neons/guages pod/shogun rear/

150 bux is so freaking cheap? how did u get that?

how many miles is on it? you could make a fortune on that thing being parted outif u wanted,, or u could fix it and salle it!

or just make it ffast!

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
91PGT said:
and i thought i got a deal for 1200 with a black 93pgt,,, with gc's/crossdrilled rotors/greddy/nkg/b-m sts/ undercar neons/guages pod/shogun rear/

150 bux is so freaking cheap? how did u get that?

how many miles is on it? you could make a fortune on that thing being parted outif u wanted,, or u could fix it and salle it!

or just make it ffast!
My friend just wanted it out of his garage...
Itll be fast when Im done (thought about parting out, but I want to keep it)
I think it has 151k or so but the engine Im going to get has about 80k on it

P

·
0 Posts
Why dont you drive down here, and Ill give you an engine for $500 (104k miles on it, its perfect), a set of PGT rims with tires for like $250, floormats and some interior pieces and whatever else you need. I wanna get rid of my old car that I wrecked back in February, so lemme know if your interested.

P

·
0 Posts
I think I even have a sideskirt for ya...
Yeah my driveway is a real Probe junk yard... I need to stop wrecking probes... :crazy1:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
good deal man.. not looking rough at all. but i havent seen it in person.. so :shrug: :tup: to u.. good luck with it..

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ProbeBandit said:
Why dont you drive down here, and Ill give you an engine for $500 (104k miles on it, its perfect), a set of PGT rims with tires for like $250, floormats and some interior pieces and whatever else you need. I wanna get rid of my old car that I wrecked back in February, so lemme know if your interested.
Do you have the engine pulled yet?
I may be very interested.... I just need to gather some cash (wont take long) and wait for a day or 2 where it wont be too shitty outside for the 7-8 hour drive (damn winters)...
Was the car a MTX or ATX... Im also looking for MTX parts too (transaxle, master cylinder, pedals, clutch, flywheel, starter, and whatever else needed for the swap)...
I do have an explorer (in the pic) that I can load all the shit in easily...
Also may need a moonroof motor if you have that too....
Let me know...

P

·
0 Posts
It was an MTX and yes I still have all the parts to do the swap. It has a moonroof too. Looks like i have everything you need, engine, tranny, sideskirt, rims, tires, some interior parts and moonroof.
The only problem is that the tranny and the engine are still in the car, I was gonna pull it out after the winter. You may be better off just towing the entire car, but its up to you. Shoot me an email if you want to work something out, [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Drop in a decent 03 or ZE. Strip the interior and add some N20. Thats what I call bang for the buck. Good Find.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
good luck on the project.. can't beat that price.... and the body looks to be in good shape.. :hy: have some fun with it..

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
man i still cannot get over that price,

i would drop a ze in it since the motor is blown and have your self some more power!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts