Ford Forums banner

What is the coolest color to spray on a Ranger

  • Blah

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SmurfBerry Blue

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon even for you einsteins this should be a no brainer. ;)
 
E

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
depends on whos drivin, from what i saw on the earlier post, kenny and scotts should run two-tone pink :evil:
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElwayLite said:
depends on whos drivin, from what i saw on the earlier post, kenny and scotts should run two-tone pink :evil:
LOL wise guy eh?? Your going down buddy!!!!!!!;)
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
elway getting lippy cause he ran out of original ideas 3 years ago
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red!

It's not about the color of your ride, it's what's inside! Smurf pride, West-siiiiiide! :eek:

Ben
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whoa wtf somebody goes and makes sense on this board? WTF!!!!
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It wasn't me

She saw me smurfin' on the counter

It wasn't me hehe

-Ben
 
E

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: It wasn't me

i think the high altitude has affected the boys brain
:confused:

Ben L said:
She saw me smurfin' on the counter

It wasn't me hehe

-Ben
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's all the cordite and gun grease, it gets in our bananas in the back of the plane before we eat them and us gunner monkeys end up retarded after 4 or 5 years. hahahaha

Later,
Ben
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!!!

With a side of PAJAMA CRACKERS!!!

Any color is cool in my book, except the color of Bassns truck cuz hes a fag!

JTR :D

:eek:
 
E

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also wondered what was wrong with ya:evil:
Ben L said:
It's all the cordite and gun grease, it gets in our bananas in the back of the plane before we eat them and us gunner monkeys end up retarded after 4 or 5 years. hahahaha

Later,
Ben
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
2 Participants
ElwayLite
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top