Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I recently bought a Falcon EB, stock standard ****, and I was wondering what would be the best way to go if I wanted to get some extra kick outa the engine. Boosted or Blowen? Lowered. Ofcourse I want to add mags and get it lowered. Should that be the first thing I do?

Just looking for some advice. Also, no of n e other good websites in Australia about for falcons?

Dan

·
Australian Falcon Member
865 Posts
For the suspension you really should go with a complete package straight up - ie. Pedders or Whiteline (both offer various height options). I've personally got the Whiteline handling package but with King springs and Pedders shockies.

A nice cosmetic touch for about $400 is to have the grey top parts of the front and rear bumpers and the side strips painted the same colour as the rest of the car - best money I ever spent!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the advice, I was actually thinking of doing that (seen it done on a white ED(? didn't seen the front of it) that was lowered). How much for the whole package and where did you get it done?

·
Australian Falcon Member
865 Posts
I did my suspension myself in bits and pieces over a period - that's why I very strongly recommend getting a proper package fitted. By my calculations I've paid $$ more than having just got a complete package straight up, and with a lot more buggering about to do it.

Pedders and Whiteline have web sites and both have dealers pretty much Australia wide.

Whiteline do three packages: Handling Pack, Sports Pack and Works Pack. The handling pack is all the goodies except springs and shocks, the Sports pack is just springs and shockies and the Works pack is both Handling and Sports packs combined. The cost of the Works pack is lower than the other two packs added together though so it gives a saving. They offer two ride heights for the Sports and Works packs - low and super low.

The Handling pack is just under $1300, the Sports pack is just under $1000 and the Works pack is about $2000 (saving of around $300 on getting the other two separately).

I've ended up with all the components of Whiteline's Handling pack but my own selection of springs and shockies (those were already in before I started fitting all the other Whiteline goodies).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts