Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly Ford GT BA
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know what fits a GT With Brembos, can get the DJR ones but I would prefer to stick to 18'sx 9 if possible, any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
316 Posts
ROH envy's and azzuros and Enkei RPO3's- had all on my AU with Brembos, altough the Enkei's look by far the best (dearest too :fraz:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Fitted ROH fury's to my T3 and have fitted the BBS rims to my GTP. Just watch that the tyre sales people don't try and sell you a rim that needs a spacer. When i was looking for rims these were the only two that did not need a spacer. Mind you these are both 19 inch rims.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have the BBS Mags on my GT as well as after market Brembo's, they are not cheap, the whole set up of Brembo brakes and BBS mags and tyre's cost me just over $13,000. The price of the brakes are well worth it especially with stainless steel braided lines put on and big fat ass tyre's to suit, The mags can range from $850 to $1050 and the tyre’s are around $580-650 each

These guys are the supplier to Herrods

The Mag Wheel Centre,
15 Palmer Parade Richmond 3121
Ph: 61 9421 1266
Fax: 61 9421 1277
email: [email protected]

********NOTE*********
be carefull of who you are insured with as I have 19x8.5 (fronts) and 19x9.5 (rears) and as soon as they found out they gave me 2 weeks to find another insurer

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
FPV claims their Brembo package with the 4 pots and 355mm drilled discs needs an 18" diameter rim at the minimum

·
Registered
316 Posts
Fordy said:
I seen ur car the other day jim on leach highway, looks way better in the flesh.

thanks Fordy- saw yours at Kwinana last wednesday with those great quad tips- good BA showing there last week, although I am pretty sure the best time for the late model Fords was a pretty stock TE50 with a 13.96.....

nice to see you down there- will join you in two weeks if you're keen....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Fordy
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing