Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
These forums drain all my time :D

Broomy I see you are a regular on Fullbost.com.au could you try extract some onfo about turboing a 250 X flow for me from there?

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
I visit BON occassionally to see whats going on, I say hello to the LS1 guys from time to time, used to visit www.dejanews.com , but now thats been taken over by google, so I can't be arsed registering there, used to contribute on the carpoint forum, but got totall annoyed with the imature knowalls, I like to visit the www.autospeed.com.au forums and also www.procar.com.au

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ah yeah I've seen you on LS1.com Jem, was it you who pissed off LC GTR RB30T about the fender strat or am I a little confused.
That guy lives just down the hall from me :D

EDIT:
Whoops, wrong person, It was Adam who did that, apologies to the falsely accused :thumbup:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Ah yeah I've seen you on LS1.com Jem, was it you who pissed off LCRB30T about the fender strat or am I a little confused.
That guy lives just down the hall from me :D
Naah, I think it was AdamW. But he wasn't wrong, I just thought I'd leave the guy alone, didn't want to prove that the Fender isn't all that he says it is.:D :p

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do u wanna know. just post a big message saying i want info on 250Xflow turbo :) hehe. i know xfman has a turbo 250 in his xf. and that thing flys. seen it first hand on the street.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Broomy said:
what do u wanna know. just post a big message saying i want info on 250Xflow turbo :) hehe. i know xfman has a turbo 250 in his xf. and that thing flys. seen it first hand on the street.
You got an email addy for him? Might have to drop him a line :thumbup:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:
I live here, but I do check out LS1, BON, Autospeed from time to time.
Vast majority of the time I'm here but.. :cool:
Yeah we can see that from your post count..:D ;) :p :read:

Woohooo, I've past the 250 mark:wink2: :evil:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
JEM said:

Naah, I think it was AdamW. But he wasn't wrong, I just thought I'd leave the guy alone, didn't want to prove that the Fender isn't all that he says it is.:D :p
Heh it's an awesome guitar, looks pretty cool too ;)

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill get my mate in here tomorrow for ya. ill give ya his msn messanger thingy and icq if ya use it. he's turboing a 302 C. but he knows what to do for the 250xflow too, im sure.
ill look for xfmans addy for ya.

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this one just started so the guys who have dun it will more than likely be posting here soon.
http://pub23.ezboard.com/ffullboostfrm1.showMessage?topicID=621.topic
xfman was involved in a crash and the front drivers side of his car is dammaged. this happened at calder park when sum tool decided to turn off early coz they didnt know where the exit was.
both xfman and 250ciTurbo run straight gas in thier turbo cars.
they both have huge t66 turbos and neither run external wastegates, just use two BOV's.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
JEM said:

I bet it don't look as good as my babies:D ;) :p

In my completely guitar illiterate opinion, it looks better than the black one but not the other one.
You'd be surprised at the condition it's in which is almost perfect.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
DONUT KING said:
In my completely guitar illiterate opinion, it looks better than the black one but not the other one.
NOoooo, please not the black one, that's my favourite :cool: (and most expensive), maybe you need to see it for REAL :D :) .

The thing with my babies is that hopefully they will return better money than what I paid (not that I would sell them) as they are limited models.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts