Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,785 Posts
Re: Brake problem

Well, it's this way, my wife and I saw a dark green 68 Merc Cougar. I loved it in that color, she hated it. Some prefer it all chromed out, some prefer it all blacked out. I'd google your truck year and see the different looks and run with what you like.

·
Super Moderator
19,441 Posts
Re: Brake problem

Well, it's this way, my wife and I saw a dark green 68 Merc Cougar. I loved it in that color, she hated it. Some prefer it all chromed out, some prefer it all blacked out. I'd google your truck year and see the different looks and run with what you like.
Lucky man to have a wife with good car colour taste :hy: . Many people consider green cars as unlucky .Speaking from family members and own experiences over the years , wouldn't touch a green car .

·
Supporting Vendor
831 Posts
Are you excited when you see those extreme lifted trucks on magazines or at the shows? Your Ford deserves to be one of them, so don't stick with the factory look and let the fun begin. As always, CARiD is here to help you with that – we've created a gallery to provide you with the most inspirational and popular ideas for your custom build. This gallery shows what's possible if you put in the effort and what result you can get. Start modifying today and take your Ford to the next level!

Custom Cars & Trucks | Images, Mods, Photos, Upgrades — CARiD.com Gallery https://www.carid.com/gallery/ford/f-150/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts