Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

why the hell is it that I am able to keep up with the number of threads over the last week?

What happen to the good old days of trying to keep up with the number of posts!

I only bring this up cause I have planned my day for FF and if I dont get enough I just go mental!!!!!
:nuts: :nuts:

So all you new guys just fire away with any question, topic.,etc cause we have some of the best Ford minds that read this Forum and they are always willing to help!!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
laminge said:
Hey!

I only bring this up cause I have planned my day for FF and if I dont get enough I just go mental!!!!!
:nuts: :nuts:

So all you new guys just fire away with any question, topic.,etc cause we have some of the best Ford minds that read this Forum and they are always willing to help!!!
Maate, sounds like you still got abit of the post war addiction, hehehe:nuts: :nuts: , yeah it's been abit quiet compared to normal.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeah, I've been able to get more work done these days!! :(

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hehe another post war will cure that... :D :D :D

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Hehe another post war will cure that... :D :D :D
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Not again, I cant handle it. Once a year is fine...no more!!!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
(\/)ADXF said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Not again, I cant handle it. Once a year is fine...no more!!!

I can smell it in the air!!!!

Or is that just the 2 cans of baked beans for breakfast

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hehe, i think the servers cop a thrashin from the post war, not to mention the stress addiction, hell i got a few grey hairs cause of the war.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
I don't think another post war will be on the cards for a long while to come, thank phuck :D
Do we have a seconder??

YES!

Post wars suck.. Do us a favour and keep the joint quiet for around 7 weeks will ya's.. ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Don't worry guys there will be plenty happening in the lead up to the Sydney motor show. Looks like the new Wheels mag will give us plenty to talk about thats for sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts