Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what has happended in the last week, but I've had 3 PM's and and 2emails saying that I should'nt take what you guys say to heart, even threats that I'll get kicked of the site.
What have i done?????
This is the first time I've even touched my computer in a week, let alone been online, SO WHAT COULD I HAVE POSSIBALLY DONE??
GO ON, TELL ME
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
Just ignore them man, unless your posting porn, spam or flaming(non jokingly) people id say youd have nothing to worry about. You have just as much right to be here as everybody else. So post away :cool::cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But the point is I did nothing wrong.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Pritesh the point is if you got these mails then you must have done something wrong in the eyes of the forums users before you left for a week or so.... My advice would be to take notice of the complaints and listen to what they are saying and if you do this people won't have cause to complain again....
 

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
Pritesh..... Must have said something about a cricket team or something,who cares,just good stirring I guess.Hay Pritesh ya staying up till 3 a.m tonight,Sunday morning? Footy in S/A..????
 

·
The Third Power
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Pritesh the point is if you got these mails then you must have done something wrong in the eyes of the forums users before you left for a week or so.... My advice would be to take notice of the complaints and listen to what they are saying and if you do this people won't have cause to complain again....
Well hopefully the emails explain what he has done wrong.

It is hard to correct an action if you dont know which or what action was wrong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
well we could sure use you in the war What the hell are you waiting for Want your post count up then forget everything you have been told here and get to it
 

·
Go Nuts in Your Falcon
Joined
·
540 Posts
don't worrrrry about them mate, you are welcom at our FORD site netime..

they are just making trouble, i am studying second year law and i know all about trouble. they are probably drunk or something, write away, we absorb everything you say, NEWAY FORDS ARE THE BEST. CYA LATER.


FORDS RULE SURPREME,



HSV, HOLDEN **** VEHICLES
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ebxr8240 said:
Pritesh..... Must have said something about a cricket team or something,who cares,just good stirring I guess.Hay Pritesh ya staying up till 3 a.m tonight,Sunday morning? Footy in S/A..????
ALL BLACKS WON!!!:cool: 12-3:eek:
No tries and all points were from penalties, could'nt be botherd to watch it live, I do have better things to do at 3am you know
:rolleyes: . Next up, the wallabies........:D
But on the topic, The point is that I'm getting people warning me about something that is going to affend me, because of something I've done!:rolleyes:

FordACE, nicely put mate, welcome to these boards:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
strife said:
OK Im across the issue now

Just realised your a kiwi, so you naturally offend us :D
Bastard!:p :p
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
pritesh,
forward the pm's and e-mails to me, and I will sort out who is doing what to who. I can assure you, they are not from me.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
FordACE said:
don't worrrrry about them mate, you are welcom at our FORD site netime..

they are just making trouble, i am studying second year law and i know all about trouble.
they are probably drunk or something.


FORDS RULE SURPREME,



HSV, HOLDEN **** VEHICLES
I feel privaleged to be on...YOUR....site. Who is them, tell me who's (them) making the trouble, I doubt they are drunk, in fact I doubt that very much. So you know all about trouble, and your studying law.....So should we worry about them or not.
 

·
Go Nuts in Your Falcon
Joined
·
540 Posts
Hey,


I don't know who is making the trouble. I doubt they are drunk as well.......lol.

I'm not sure whether you should worry about them, maybe they honestly thought he said something wrong, or maybe they are just mucking around. Toleration is the key word here, how much can you tolerate? Can you kick people off these forums? Just remember, give them a fair trial.

Fords are Special Vehicles,

Holdens are wannabees
 

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
Pritesh:
Hang in there buddy.You should be allowed to be loyal to N.Z in sport etc and have your say too.I do and I live here for the past 20 years.But I'll stick up for Aus too if some one outside starts baging us down here.Just some take it to hart.Some can't see the hummour in it. I guess it will be sorted out ..
By the way it was 1 a.m for me ..chees not one tri..deffence looked good for a change,they need it against Oz..Bring it on...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ebxr8240 said:
Pritesh:
Hang in there buddy.You should be allowed to be loyal to N.Z in sport etc and have your say too.I do and I live here for the past 20 years.But I'll stick up for Aus too if some one outside starts baging us down here.Just some take it to hart.Some can't see the hummour in it. I guess it will be sorted out ..
By the way it was 1 a.m for me ..chees not one tri..deffence looked good for a change,they need it against Oz..Bring it on...
Thanks man:thumbup:

But I'd rather drop the subject now.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top