Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Right now it's aboot 11:30 in the pm. And Spongebob Squarepants is on MTV.

Yep, you did read that correctly. Spongebob Squarepants is on MTV.

I'll let that sink in for a moment.......

Ok. Now would someone please try to explain this to me? We gave up Beavis and Butthead for....Spongebob? I like Spongebob and all, but MTV is just too much.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
now you have yet another glaring example of why i no longer watch mtv.

i cannot wait to see what they do to mtv2. :sleep:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, MTV2 is OK, not great, but their metal songs aren't that bad.....I'm sure it'll go the route of MTV eventually....only time will tell :(

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Fight the revolution bring beavis and butthead back damn it lets start a poll////...........

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Personally, I miss Liquid TeleVision. MTV 2 and MTV X are way better than MTV. They're what MTV use to be.

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
I am shocked at Sponge bob being on MTV :HAHA:

I only watch MTV Base anyway :HAHA:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Spongebob on MTV??? Why? Yeah, I admit i've seen it a few times, but i'd much rather watch something else ANYTHING! I mostly switch between MTV, VH1, Comm Central, and FOOD :s6:
But unlike most of you as it seems I watch the first 2 for Hip Hop/Rap, not Rock... Not that i'm a Rock hater, I like some of it:s2:

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
cybervampyre said:
But unlike most of you as it seems I watch the first 2 for Hip Hop/Rap, not Rock... Not that i'm a Rock hater, I like some of it:s2:
:noNO: :bash:

Looks like I have my work cut out for me...

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Blk95PGT said:

:noNO: :bash:

Looks like I have my work cut out for me...
:neverlear why do you say that? :shrug: :razz:
I said that's MOSTLY what I watch it for. But there are a few rock bands I like. Disturbed, Linkin Park, ICP, ehh there's more but i'm tired right now, work is booring and had a late night...

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
cybervampyre said:

Disturbed, Linkin Park, ICP, ehh there's more but i'm tired right now, work is booring and had a late night...
excuses...excuses....heh. thats okay i'll just have to expose you to new things and vice versa :razz: :valintine

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Your such a flirt! :valintine

I agree, I miss Beavis and Butthead, as well as Liquid Television.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts