Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey evry1, just wondering about your post per day function and overall posts... are yours messed up??? this morning i was on here posting here and there, i noticed that i was 950 posts.... i thought "cool, not far till 1000!!!" and it was about 5.2 posts per day... ive just hopped back on FF and realised that my counters are now at 870 and 4.7.... whats the go??? does any of the moderators have any idea whats happened??? where have my posts gone??? any help would be great! cheers

Shannon.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Same here.
Iwas on 1800odd now.. well what ever it says.

Must be due to changing servers, and deleting old stuff??

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
i think you will find that it has something to do with all of your "FOR SALE" ads that are over 30 days old being removed

regards
rod

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Posts in the For Sale forum are no longer counted towards your overall post counts and that is why they have dropped.

Cheers
Russ

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
80 posts tho!... i dont even post that much in the for sale forum... beats me! :shrug: ahh well....! sh*t happens :p

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
must be! and to think i was getting close to 1000 posts :p dammit! lol

·
gone
10,402 Posts
I also hope people have taken the time to see that there are issues with the forums at the moment.

At the end of the day the cost of running the forums are comming out of Johns Pocket and those who are kind enough to donate, so i hope you aim is not the get the max number of posts by just post whoring!

This is not aimed at anyone in particular, otherwise we will just remove the post count!

·
spaced out
648 Posts
laminge said:
I At the end of the day the cost of running the forums are comming out of Johns Pocket and those who are kind enough to donate, so i hope you aim is not the get the max number of posts by just post whoring!

This is not aimed at anyone in particular, otherwise we will just remove the post count!
ok im not a donating member, but i dont do much on here
if i wanted a huge post count im sure paying for it would make it happen

guess i will donate next weekend when i get paid
it will be only $20 or $30 but each bit helps

shit didnt relise my post count was so high, should of donate a long time ago

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
poo bum wee,

i cant believe that i have posted 100 times in the for sale section. never again.. JK

i finally got up to 1 post per day last night too. at christmas i was at 0.15.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
my post count doesnt seem to have changed too much...

maybe i just dont look at it enough.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Looks like i lost around 600 posts - obviously bought/sold too many sets of wheels! lol.

Who cares about post count anyway - it's not a competition. If you have something worth saying, then post it, if you don't, and your user name starts with a 'J' and ends with a 'C', then post it anyway! lol (at myself).

The thing I'm most worried about is that the AU thread is in danger of falling off the 1st page in the showroom!

·
XD V8 Owner
621 Posts
Posts per day, I reakon is a better indicator because length of membership is discounted back to a day factor, thus you can tell people involvement on FF more closly.

I seem to average around 1 post per day. You guys/gals will 5 or more a day, must seriously spend some time on FF!

Ow, and to the fact that you expect to have more posts over a longer membership.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts