Votes: 49 11.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I run Toyo Proxes H4 coz i like to get a bit of life out of my tyres and they last realy well. Not too expensive either, can slip a little on a wet road tho

·
Registered
23 Posts
I run BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 tires and let me tell you: They friggen rock. Wet or dry, they stick, plain and simple.:hy:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I purchased Michellin because I did in the past. My general comment---- I NOW FIND MICHELLINS TO BE NOISEY. OK, maybe its me but me is not buying any more of these tires.

Yes, they are available with different thread designs but I am not inclined to do a road noise study on tires, I will just try a different manufacturer next purchase.

Foggy

·
Registered
69 Posts
well, you can kinda tell if a tire is gonna be noisy just by looking at it, are the edges of the treads going to hit the pavement hard? if so, they cause more noise:driver:

·
I Hate Sand
2 Posts
I forgot what I'm running on the fronts, but the rears are Nitto Drag Radials 315/35-17 :hy:

I'll be switching to BFG g-force T/A KD's when I get home for my eventual roadtrip to my parent's house

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2006 Ford 500 LTD came with 17" Pirelli's and while I probabbly wouldn't have picked them ( I'd have picked Bridgestone Potenzas, Toyo Proxes, Goodyears or Republics), I have to concede that these Pirelli's aren't too bad, thus far. I suspect that I will not be able to find these Pirelli's at a reasonable price, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Falkens Ziex 512. Price, availability, and immense grip on my Focus. The Freestyle is still on its original Continentals...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I run a Interco Super Swamper TSL 31x11.50R15LT. They rooster tail the mud about 20 feet up and 30 back!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts