Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
کhậ۴ţ
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have fallen for one of your best freinds. She's simply perfect in every way.

She Has a man, who she is happy with.

She obviously likes you as more than a freind, due to the little kisses/nibbles on the neck that she steals from you when no one is looking. You email each other all day every day.

You are worried about saying anything, as you dont want to lose the current level of your freindship.

she's perfect. what would you do?

·
Registered
458 Posts
:noNO: :noNO: :noNO:

Don't go there dude, it will end in

:BW: or :argue2: or :bash: or :shootout:

:edit:

Sorry, misread the question (thought it was you best mates girl) so in this case

:pooper:

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
She is just being a flirt and a tease, only one thing you can do, go for broke, just say to her "look are we going to have sex and go out together or what!"

Then go from there, you may get sex and nothing more if thats what you want, you may get her to drop her man, she may say I dont want anything of the sort, so say well you have been driving me crazy i needed to know were we stood, now I know , thanks :).

Jason

·
کhậ۴ţ
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah i hear ya.

Although its a little complicated, and she is definatley no flirt. most men she is rather hostile toward. I think it's more a case of she's developing feelings, and has yet figured what to do about them herself.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Ive been in the same position a few times.

Hot chick who i was friends with, was going out with another mate.
One night at a party, she seemed keen, but didnt want to cross my other mate. Had a quik chat to one of my other mates, who thought i had done the deed, he told me she had actually broken up with her bf.
Found her, was bout to talk to her and her ex turned up. Theyre back together. Man was i pisse off.

Then there another more recent one which i didnt have the balls to ask. Really regret it.

I say go for it, or u will regret it.
Chicks i know like when guys are up front, so if u say "Im lookin for a root, but not a relationship" theyre usually cool.
So im guessing if u say u want a relationship, and tell her shell be cool. Worst thing she can say is no, and that just leaves you back where u started- no worse off. If u are good friends, you should still stay good friends... i think.

.. dont have a gf atm, so im not the best source of info :)

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
I'd go easy and let her sort it out . . . the best friend breakup / swap thing has the potential to get incredibly ugly (have seen a few of these, and all the friends get dragged in and forced to take sides).
I'd make it clear your interested,think you would be good together, but not willing to betray the friend by doing anything underhanded. Let her work it out. If nothing else, by starting out cheating I reckon you'd have set a nasty precedent for your relationship in future . . .

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
GO for it mate !!!! Don't worry about the wangchop she is with, you'll regret if you don't !!!

Go go go !!

·
must stay under 0.25 ppd.
228 Posts
Shes either a flirt or a c$cktease.
If its a) then be subtly suggestive to reverse the torture. If she wants it from you she'll get it from you.
If its b) Why would you want to get involved with it? You'll just be wondering if shes being a c$cktease every time she's out and not with you like she is with you when shes not with her man.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
is she as touchy feely with you as her other male friends?

talk to her.. tell her straight. tell her you have feelings for her. its risky, but chicks generally respect a dude who is up front. if it ruins everything, which is unlikely but possible, you'll eventually realise it wasnt such a bad thing to do, rather than pine over her.

HOWEVER.. i was in the same situation not long ago. but she didnt actually have feelings for me, just liked me as a close friend. saying what i said didnt ruin friendship either, tho. all worked out, but i didnt get the girl. dont like her that way anymore but we still close friends.. if anything, we're closer.

·
کhậ۴ţ
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jmartion said:
is she as touchy feely with you as her other male friends?

talk to her.. tell her straight. tell her you have feelings for her. its risky, but chicks generally respect a dude who is up front. if it ruins everything, which is unlikely but possible, you'll eventually realise it wasnt such a bad thing to do, rather than pine over her.

HOWEVER.. i was in the same situation not long ago. but she didnt actually have feelings for me, just liked me as a close friend. saying what i said didnt ruin friendship either, tho. all worked out, but i didnt get the girl. dont like her that way anymore but we still close friends.. if anything, we're closer.
Yeh, more touchy(So much so that one of her longstanding male freinds though we were hooking up) Well i am going away with her for a week over NY (sans BF!) so will see what happens then i guess.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
good luck mate.

what ya mean by 'sans BF'? i get the bf bit, but 'sans'? not familiar with that.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
sans means without, not sure if thats exactly it but thats the gist of it, kinda like "minus BF"

If she is a really good friend mate you should be able to talk to her about it without worrying about ya friendship. see how it goes...

Blue

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
^ah...

yeh what blue said. again, if i could say one thing, it would be to just be straight with her.

·
Mountain man'
1,147 Posts
take her for a shot at the title n hope for the best

nah seriosuly if she is nibblin at you, nibble her back
as nobby always says nibble nobbys nuts

·
EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
ive been in this situation, i procrastinated for almoast a year, then i finally got enough courage to ask her to the formal. she didnt give me an answer and didnt talk to me for around 2 months.

the only difference between my situation and the situation you posted was that she wasnt seeing anyone.

·
spaced out
648 Posts
If her BF is amte of yours he deserves the respect of a mate, in short she is off limits if not she is fair game

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
If she is happy with her current b/f, leave it be. Give it a little while and see if her feelings remain the same towards you. If she still seems keen after a few weeks, strut your moves! Or try and take things a little further, then stop and say how you feel bad because she has a b/f etc and then she may drop him for you!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Sound her out immediately, no point wasting time! If she's keen then she will put the wheels in motion, and if she's not, then you can get over her and keep moving. If there's one thing I've learned about situations like this, it is to ACT QUICKLY!!! Don't sit and stew over things - it serves no purpose other than to [email protected] your mind, and after all, life is too damn short to waste in extended periods of contemplation!

MAKE YOUR MOVE SON!! :fluffy:

·
کhậ۴ţ
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks for all your input guy's. Some wise post's in there. Thanks.

What worries me is this girl is different.

I cant charm her, which is a highly unusal situation for me to be in. So unusual, i have never experienced it. She forces me to think about our discussion as i find the normal charm bullshit just does not flow. I Can only see this as an exceptionally good thing. For once in my life, I am being forced to be real, and she's lovin every moment of it. Or so it would seem. It appears She talks to me more than her BF (and it's not about him either, it's about deeper stuff) Also to complicate this dilemma, he is an aquaintence, and i have a strong ethic about that sort of thing. Ie: you dont do that. Although, i'm thinking it could be a real possibility. Dillemma's.

The trip, ahh, we shall see what happens on the trip.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts