Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or SVT Focus?...

It amazes me how the seppos take a top looking car and go and root it.. :rolleyes:

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
I personally prefer the Focus RS - something about it just makes me say "Drive Me" but thats just my mind speaking out.. out of the two displayed i'd go for the SVT on looks, and i dunno about perfomance .. maybe the cosworth.. maybe the SVT

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
If I was a small car fan, that top right Cosworth pic would have me sold in an instant.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
*Monty Python voiceover*
No, there's no trend to be seen here!
*/voiceover*

Cossy for me. Seppo edition looks a little too shopping trolley for me, the Cossy one looks classy.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
el2xr8 said:
Seppo edition looks a little too shopping trolley for me, the Cossy one looks classy.
And this is meant to be an SVT version!! I think it looks plain ordinary myself. What is it with seppos and huge ground clearance??..
Give me the Cozzie thanks... :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Right now a Focus 5 Door L turbo Diesel would make me happy! But the RS.
RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS
RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS RS

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Guys, that RS Cosworth is the Prototype, the production vehicle looks slightly different to that.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Martin said:
Guys, that RS Cosworth is the Prototype, the production vehicle looks slightly different to that.
I know, hopefully slightly doesn't turn out to be anything more than that :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
17 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing