Ford Forums banner

WHat do you use your ute for?

• Total voters
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
What do I use my (BA XR8) ute for..?

Cruising the highways effortlessly while in total comfort...

Carting mountain bikes, wakeboards, garden soil, rubbish, hardware, furniture..

Teasing the odd ricer.. :booty:

Steve

·
BOSSONNOS
67 Posts
EF_Dave said:
For all you falcon ute owners out there, i was wondering what you use your ute for and if you want, why?
It was bought for our workshop as an advertising tool and to pick up parts etc. now all we can get in the back is a radiator or one wheel, the 3 little blue bottles are in the way now and we don't want them to get damaged now do we :driver:

·
Bettsy
33 Posts
I've got a BA XR8, and I use it only for fun. The only thing it has ever had in the back is shit load of stereo gear and a TV.

:hy:

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
AGRO 8 said:
I've got a BA XR8, and I use it only for fun. The only thing it has ever had in the back is shit load of stereo gear and a TV.

:hy:
Looks tough in your avatar. I took my hardcover off only the other day to carry some bulky objects, somehow I scratched it in two places. Never again! The ute is not for utility purposes!

·
Bettsy
33 Posts
YOOT said:
Looks tough in your avatar. I took my hardcover off only the other day to carry some bulky objects, somehow I scratched it in two places. Never again! The ute is not for utility purposes!

Thanks mate, it's taken a lot of work to get it this far, but theres more to be done.

Couldn't find any pics of yours, have you done much to it?

Definitly have to agree that a ute isn't made for work.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
AGRO 8 said:
Thanks mate, it's taken a lot of work to get it this far, but theres more to be done.

Couldn't find any pics of yours, have you done much to it?

Definitly have to agree that a ute isn't made for work.
Just lowered on superlows, 800-watt stereo, Black tint, Hard Cover. Basically stock.

Attachments

·
Bettsy
33 Posts
YOOT said:
Just lowered on superlows, 800-watt stereo, Black tint, Hard Cover. Basically stock.

Still looks the goods mate. Have you got any more plans for it?

I got done by the cops yesterday. Pretty lucky, he only fined me for no front number plate and didn't defect me, I told him it was stock. :angel: I just forgot to tell him about the dual 3" exhust that stops before the back wheels, TV mounted in the passangers air bag, and few other things he wouldn't have liked.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
AGRO 8 said:
Still looks the goods mate. Have you got any more plans for it?

I got done by the cops yesterday. Pretty lucky, he only fined me for no front number plate and didn't defect me, I told him it was stock. :angel: I just forgot to tell him about the dual 3" exhust that stops before the back wheels, TV mounted in the passangers air bag, and few other things he wouldn't have liked.
Thats too bad - I am waitin on the APS edit and then I'll start modifying. I think the exhaust is legal as long as it exists after the last passenger opening which it would on a ute.

·
Bettsy
33 Posts
YOOT said:
Thats too bad - I am waitin on the APS edit and then I'll start modifying. I think the exhaust is legal as long as it exists after the last passenger opening which it would on a ute.

I think he might of had an issue with the nosie as well. Oh well, he didn't book me for it any way thats the good thing.

·
Un-FALCON-believable
33 Posts
As was mentioned in an earlier post.

They are 2 door sports cars with really big boots.

And they are farking cool!

61 - 74 of 74 Posts