Mercedes E55 AMG for weekdays, and a Ferrari F50 for the weekend and trackdays. Don't like the Enzo much...too much electronic crap that dulls the experience in my opinion. F50 looks better and does it without Traction control, ABS, ESP, Airbags, Power windows, Sequential Gearbox or electric roof. A car that actually can be driven IMO.
A new Ford GT, an original Ford GT40, an ED XR8 Sprint fully loaded,
an XA GT RPO 83 hardtop,an XB GT Sedan fully loaded and a 1969 Mustang Boss 429.
For racing I'd like DJR's Tru Blu XD, the Greenstuf XE, and the 1994 Bathurst winning EB, (shame it's dead though.)
That will do for now as I already have my 351 ute.
Oh so many... but you'd have to start at the top of the tree!
(1) Koenigsegg CC - in black, just like the one on Top Gear
(2) Porsche Carrera GT - what a gorgeous beast!
(3) Lamborghini Murcielago or Gallardo, either will be fine thanks!
(4) Pagani Zonda - can't argue with this thing...
(5) Porsche 911 Turbo
(6) Brabus S V12 Bi-turbo - an SL body with 471kW/1026Nm? Mummy!
(7) ABT or MTM modified Audi RS6
(8) Aston DB9 - SEX! SEX I TELLS YA!