Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has anything on what's going on with the Albury mob a the moment. There was a rumour going around on this forum a couple of weeks ago obout Ozemail and if they were still involved and I notice neither drivers are going to BIMS. But I put that down to the abundance of Qld based teams providing the numbers and a token face from the factory. Still, a disturbing lack of news from them one way or the other.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not answering my own question but have found another very disturbing rumour on Conrod to go with it. What is with the story that JB might have replaced Jason Richards at DYNAMIC!!! Can't be for real?

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
Yeah there is a thread on Ten Tenths suggesting that JB was headed to Team Dynamic and that Ozemail had withdrawn their sponsorship as well.

·
17" is for 4cyc
1,859 Posts
Interesting, Motorsport News had an interveiw with JB in their latest edition.
He stated quite clearly he's very happy with them and infact opted out of ProCar this year to focus fully on the V8 season and BJR.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i wouldn't worry about bjr, all will be revieled soon.

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
JB is like a ford GURU. Hes on the FPV website in movies explaining the GT. He will never drive a Holden hehe! Would put large amounts of money on it.

·
Keeper of Rules.
74 Posts
Apparently JB denies this rumour in one of todays motoring mags and slams Forums for starting these rumours.

·
Registered
161 Posts
John Bowe is very loyal to Ford. He would not move to Holden, no way!

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I should hope not!!

·
EF Fairmont
72 Posts
09 / 02 / 2004 - John Bowe Changes Number
John Bowe of the OzEmail Racing team has changed his car number for the upcoming 2004 V8 Supercar Championship Series. In 2003, Bowe drove under the #888 number, but now with the arrival of Triple Eight Race Engineering, that number will be used by Max Wilson (with #88 going to Paul Radisich) and John Bowe will be taking #12. #12, obviously, being the reverse of his team-mate, Brad Jones', #21.

·
Magna Owner & Proud of it
178 Posts
I seem to recall someone by the name of Peee Brock having taken the quantum leap and changed manufacturers during his career.... never say never, it always comes back to haunt you....

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
and GTR I also recall one of Fords favourite sons who happens to have a Canadian accent driving GM products from time to tell, let alone the RX7

·
Normal Temp. Falcon!!!
91 Posts
I went past the workshop on monday morning, and they had the BA promo car and the AU promo car, both sitting out the front in #21 OzEmail colours... not sure if this helps...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
JB and holden:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah not likely..

·
Registered
48 Posts
about "whats happening at BJR"

about "whats happening at BJR" i think that ozemail dont want to sponser them this year and they might not even have one at the fosters gran prix, the cars will be painted up bjr. And sinse JB helps design and set up the fpv cars he will race with their team fpr in 05 when they go back to a 3 car team, and andrew jones from bjr at konica will take his place. just a guess

·
Magna Owner & Proud of it
178 Posts
Short answer... Ozemail is coming back... the BJR truck is freshly reliveried to reflect this....

·
Registered
151 Posts
hmmm I'm not so sure about that gtr. where did you here this from

1 - 20 of 23 Posts