Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
just wonderin what u guys do thru the week or weekend etc. sat night bwcp was packed, but didnt c all that many fords. i havent yet been to any of ur cruises or meets but am keen, along with a few other mates i got. maybe if anyone is keen this weekend something could happen, doesnt have to be big.
anyone intrested?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i reckon you should of posted this in e series general discussion,but to answer your question the reason why you didnt see many fords out was due to the fact,we were on a OFFICIAL e series camp,others were doing willowbank which didnt happen,and others just got drunk thanx to the rain..

thursday nights aspley macca's,city
friday nights harry's then roma st parklands
saturday bwcp the cruise around then go home around midnight(12am-1am)
sunday if ppl dont feel lazy,the espy in surfers from lunch time till 5pm

besides that,we do some test n tunes (read threads) and some do archerfield (once a month)so yeah there you have it. but this week everyone was camping or either home thanx to weather.

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
As hoon mentioned we were all on a camp that weekend, but dude if you want i am out every thursday, friday, saturday.... Thursday is aspley maccas.... Friday is harrys diner.... Saturday is BWCP.... So if you are out any of those nights at any of those locations Falcon_boy, keep an eye out for me i've got a silver slate ea s-pac, sitting low with 16" mags and a 4" exhaust tip, number plates are 856 emk, i think, lol, cant even remember my own plates, hahaha...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts