Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mark VII member
44 Posts
i think ed is updating some things because i was able to acess some things on fvc but not others.

G

·
The domain lease expired and is in the process of being renewed.Ed was not aware of it due to the fact that it was registered under his former partners name.

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
when do yall think it will be up and runnin again?????

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
well just to let yall know..............................

I droped my check off in the mail this morning:D $10 for my trophy!!!

I finally convinced my boss that I needed a few days off before Thanksgiving by telling her my Sister was getting married:D

So I better be gettin some pictures of someone gettin married or I'll be in a heap of trouble!!!!!! not really;)

Lookin foward to drinkin and B. Sn with yall down in Florida way

I'm bringin Mr. Beam along but I don't share!!!! sorry

G

·
Don't worry we will have PLENTY in stock so be selfish see if I care!;) Glad to see another addition.remember to email George and let him know to add you to the list.

·
Mark VII Member
6 Posts
Where in TX you at there Danny Boy ? And about that Beam thing....there will be plenty to go around...but Ill bet you cant get 7 yr old where your at !

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
I have his home address but what is his E-mail? I followed your link on your sig is kinda fuzzy and I can't make out the address on the bottom.

as far as the Beam goes I'll guess I'll share cause it would down right suck to run out:D

·
Mark VII Member
7 Posts
DEER HUNTING SEASON!! i was thinkin of gettin stickers made with the impala inside a cross hair to put on the lincolns.

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
I'm about half way between Houston and Galveston. 30 min. either way you go.

as far as 7 year old bourbon.....no. but we do have 4 year old:D

Junkyard I figured you being from Tenn. you'd be drinking Jack but we all know what taste better

we've even got Beam & cola in a can!!!!! I thought that was pretty neat!

I've been dinking this stuff since 17 cause I can't stand the way beer taste(yuck)

·
Mark VII Member
6 Posts
Danny I'll let ya sample some 7yr old Beam when we go to Florida, but your gonna be pissed you can't get it in Tx ! I think you can only get it in TN and KY...look forward to meeting you and everyone else who better be coming....

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
sounds good to me and I'll be sure to take you up on the offer:D

By the way this is TX90LSC from the FvC board..

I was going to change it here but can't figure it out.

oh well,

Danny

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
WHY DO YOU GUYS GO BACK TO THAT SITE!?!?!?!?!!??!? We never go down, once recently due to a STORM, not our fault. We are always up and always FAST. You culd come here, have your own home, your own forums, club, forums, you name it and I can build it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts