Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mark VII member
44 Posts
i think ed is updating some things because i was able to acess some things on fvc but not others.

E

·
0 Posts
I dunno, but I'm going through withdrawls... thank god FLA LSCSE pointed me back here again.

F

·
0 Posts
The domain lease expired and is in the process of being renewed.Ed was not aware of it due to the fact that it was registered under his former partners name.

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
when do yall think it will be up and runnin again?????

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
well just to let yall know..............................

I droped my check off in the mail this morning:D $10 for my trophy!!!

I finally convinced my boss that I needed a few days off before Thanksgiving by telling her my Sister was getting married:D

So I better be gettin some pictures of someone gettin married or I'll be in a heap of trouble!!!!!! not really;)

Lookin foward to drinkin and B. Sn with yall down in Florida way

I'm bringin Mr. Beam along but I don't share!!!! sorry

F

·
0 Posts
Don't worry we will have PLENTY in stock so be selfish see if I care!;) Glad to see another addition.remember to email George and let him know to add you to the list.

·
Mark VII Member
6 Posts
Where in TX you at there Danny Boy ? And about that Beam thing....there will be plenty to go around...but Ill bet you cant get 7 yr old where your at !

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
I have his home address but what is his E-mail? I followed your link on your sig is kinda fuzzy and I can't make out the address on the bottom.

as far as the Beam goes I'll guess I'll share cause it would down right suck to run out:D

·
Mark VII Member
7 Posts
DEER HUNTING SEASON!! i was thinkin of gettin stickers made with the impala inside a cross hair to put on the lincolns.

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
I'm about half way between Houston and Galveston. 30 min. either way you go.

as far as 7 year old bourbon.....no. but we do have 4 year old:D

Junkyard I figured you being from Tenn. you'd be drinking Jack but we all know what taste better

we've even got Beam & cola in a can!!!!! I thought that was pretty neat!

I've been dinking this stuff since 17 cause I can't stand the way beer taste(yuck)

·
Mark VII Member
6 Posts
Danny I'll let ya sample some 7yr old Beam when we go to Florida, but your gonna be pissed you can't get it in Tx ! I think you can only get it in TN and KY...look forward to meeting you and everyone else who better be coming....

·
Mark VII Member
16 Posts
sounds good to me and I'll be sure to take you up on the offer:D

By the way this is TX90LSC from the FvC board..

I was going to change it here but can't figure it out.

oh well,

Danny

F

·
0 Posts
Danny you would need to reregister under your new name in order to change names.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
WHY DO YOU GUYS GO BACK TO THAT SITE!?!?!?!?!!??!? We never go down, once recently due to a STORM, not our fault. We are always up and always FAST. You culd come here, have your own home, your own forums, club, forums, you name it and I can build it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts