Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bored and thought of last week when i was driving to grab some top up's for the camp,and long n behold i notice a e series (ef-el) and the rear was pushed in so far i dunno how it was still driving,i asked the bloke what happened,he's reply "being silly in the wet mate" i walked away thinking "why".

then not even 5 minutes later after grabbing what i needed i hear this loud noise (zorst)and this car screeching into the car park it was a R34GTR and to my horror not one panel was straight the rear was a right off,worst then the ford side panels,doors the lot,he was driving into parking spots screeching tyres and revving his motor the whole time,im like "that guy doesnt deserve a car let alone a licence"..

now i know we do silly things sometimes it costs us in our hip pockets,but both cars were nice yet so pranged up,it was like they didnt respect their cars at all,and one thing i dont like is ppl who dont take care of their cars,anyone else seen some fine examples of ppl with no care for their cars?

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
There is an EB i think it is, usually parked near the Dicksmiths at springvale, and they had a fire under the bonnet at one stage, still goes but the bonnet is fire damaged and now badly rusting, will have to get a pic of it one day soon, its a bit of a shocker.

Jason

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Dellboy999 said:
There is an EB i think it is, usually parked near the Dicksmiths at springvale, and they had a fire under the bonnet at one stage, still goes but the bonnet is fire damaged and now badly rusting, will have to get a pic of it one day soon, its a bit of a shocker.

Jason
I saw that car last week when I went to jaycar in the same strip of shops. It looked real bad...

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
There's an FTO near my place thats been driving around for months with half the panels smashed up. really bad rust in them too! he also thinks he is badass, makes me laugh

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Ive seen a car in a carpark thats been defacated on! :bp:

·
More horsepower required
612 Posts
A perfectly running VG or VJ Valiant from memory.
Pick axe holes through the bonnet , then every panel caved in beyond repair. The motor was then drained of oil , water and bolts and all sorts of rubbish inserted. Drove to the pub , collected beer , dumped it in the paddock across the road from my mates panel shop in neutral for 10 minutes with a brick on the accelarator until it through a leg out of bed and died.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Fordhead said:
A perfectly running VG or VJ Valiant from memory.
Pick axe holes through the bonnet
Another classic simpsons quote....

Homer: "Hey, what are all these holes?"
Car salesmen: "These are speed holes. They make the car go faster."
Homer (impressed): "Oh yeah, speed holes."

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
There is this VN commidorre I know that smells like a ungodly offering has all its seats chewed away or mouldy. The vuynl is all cracked and warped, has two different mags on the front wheels, one of those noise maker exhaust tips, brake fluid leftovers on the bonnet, both front indicators taped on the front with gaffa tape and the rear brake lights don't work, not to mention the car blows smoke everytime the galah guns it. Every panel dinted in some way apart from the bootlid which looks surprisingly new. Now I wonder if this car is suddenly going to get insured and be found burnt out at the back of Mt Sugarloaf...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts