Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure most of you have seen this shot of LP and SR. Today was the first time that i noticed something missing-------Russell Ingall.
Could JEM know something we don't???

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr Jucy said:
Russell is still in the team they say he was just on holiday & was unavailable for the photo shoot
That could be true but then again it could be BS. I might be jumping to conclusions but the old saying "where there's smoke there's fire" comes to find.

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
We can always hope . I like Russell he seems a good honest bloke. One thing is Polites & Marsden don't like him & have said while a Ford team can run him if they want they may not offer the team technical or financial support which is a real shame.

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
I have never seen anything written about Polites and Marsden not liking Ingall. Where did you get this info Mr Jucy???

As for the photo, who knows...maybe JEM was right.

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
RPO83 said:
I have never seen anything written about Polites and Marsden not liking Ingall. Where did you get this info Mr Jucy???

As for the photo, who knows...maybe JEM was right.
I'm not certain where I heard that but I'll have a look around & see if I can find it. It was strait after Rus had made some said some fairly derogatry things about our beloved blue ovals product so mabey they've calmed down about it now.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I couldnt imagine ingal driving for ford. it would be like hitler using the sinagogue for religious purposes.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cobra said:
I couldnt imagine ingal driving for ford. it would be like hitler using the sinagogue for religious purposes.
Yeah! He has bagged Ford to many times to go to the Blue Oval. If he does leave the team he'll go to another Holden team.
All's very silent in the world of V8 supercars, maybe we'll hear some news in the new year?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts