Votes: 5 1.5%
  • phantom

Votes: 47 14.0%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Depends on the car but im generally a fan of silver or black.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Vixen for me!

Pity I can't vote!!

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
Redhawk said:
Vixen for me!

Pity I can't vote!!
Venom or Vixen with stripes and Phantom without the stripes.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Black Kat said:
It's all personal choice really. I love my black and wouldn't consider another colour. And around here in all the purple and bright colours, I can tell you the black turns heads and I always get people commenting on how clean, sleek and beastly the car is.

I haven't seen a white GT yet. Or a white XR8 around here for that matter.
Yes your right Black is the dut's gut's, It's just maintaining it that way that put's me off buying Black, but I don't mind seeing other people's Black car's, as long as their the ones cleaning them every day.

·
BA XR8
448 Posts
galaxy xr8 said:
Yes your right Black is the dut's gut's, It's just maintaining it that way that put's me off buying Black, but I don't mind seeing other people's Black car's, as long as their the ones cleaning them every day.

Ahh, what else would I do with my time if I wasn't cleaning my car all the time! :wnc:

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Black Kat said:
Ahh, what else would I do with my time if I wasn't cleaning my car all the time! :wnc:
True, true, It's great when you just wash it and it SHINES, gives you a really good feeling doesn't it.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
To be honest i quite like these new bright colours,there right in your face and certainly stand out.
Cheers John

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I think Citric Acid is a great colour. Very individual. Im also a fan of a nice orange, on the right car it can really set it off!

·
fpv pursuit no 255
386 Posts
lightning strike on my pursuit looks conservative but also looks cool.

·
Pinky!
284 Posts
Fordy said:
You wouldnt happen to have a Photo of one would you??
If I had a digital camera I would walk outside and snap a few, but alas I don't [yet].

There are a few on the forums though, try searching perhaps?

·
Respect the Bulge
373 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the two most popular colours have now been deleted from the colour range. Strange Ford not wanting them to be "Too Popular"

·
tick tock... tick tock...
421 Posts
Phantom. Without a doubt.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Has anyone seen the new Manderin color yet ? the one that has replaced the Blood Orange.My Bro in Law saw it but wasn't to impressed ?
Cheers John

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
GTP 320 said:
Has anyone seen the new Manderin color yet ? the one that has replaced the Blood Orange.My Bro in Law saw it but wasn't to impressed ?
Cheers John
It looks identical to Blood Orange to me.

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
GTP 320 said:
Cheers John
Its one of those colours that only stands out in the sun, but put it in the shade and it is actually darker than blood orange.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts