Discussion Starter #1
My 150 S-Crew is "Goliath"
My Vette is "The Beast"
*yeah contrary to tradition both my cars
are "Male" teehee

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The only name my car has is "She." I used to have a name for her, but it dosent apply any longer.

·
F150 member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmmm
Ok honey, bring it here..
i need a test ride first :D

·
F150 member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny

Life is way too short not to be laughing or *BLEEP*ing your a$$ off! Since I um.. cant be *BLEEP*ing right now.. LOL
i figure.. laughing is good.

hahahahaha

PS: Now accepting applications for the *BLEEP*ing.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
its about time we got a funny female admin on here. Where did they find you? Got any more from where you hail?

P

·
0 Posts
My car is known among my friends as the "Bandit GT" --->my license plate, or the "Bandit Mobile". They used to call me Batman and my best friend Robin (cuz I got caught with a baseball bat and a 12-pack standing in the middle of the street after a party at like 4 in the morning looking for some guys... cops werent too impressed when I was trying to tell them I was on the way to practice...), so probey was also called Batmobile after the incident for a few months... :rolleyes:

·
Cougar Member
29 Posts
MOD2FLY said:
mmmm
Ok honey, bring it here..
i need a test ride first :D
I'll be there tomorrow, so you better take the whole day off....you are going to need it. :eek: :wink2: :mmm:

·
Thunderbird Member
26 Posts
All my friends call my T-Bird my "Pimp-mobile" due to the color (SunRise Red). It kinda looks hot pink in the sun.... Of course, I have other names for her depending on how well she's running at the moment! :nuts:

·
Ford Member
5 Posts
MOD2FLY said:
My 150 S-Crew is "Goliath"
My Vette is "The Beast"
*yeah contrary to tradition both my cars
are "Male" teehee
I guess that's OK, if both of them have sticks. :D

My car's name BTW is... well... Inferno. :)

·
F150 member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mercury said:
I'll be there tomorrow, so you better take the whole day off....you are going to need it. :eek: :wink2: :mmm:
ooooo im ready :)

·
F150 member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nylie said:
its about time we got a funny female admin on here. Where did they find you? Got any more from where you hail?
Johnboy keeps me in his pocket :nuts:
oh.. and um... Only I can call him Johnboy LOL

nope no more out there like me... im the only
***** Superstar*******:rolleyes:

LMAO
*guess you had to see tha movie

·
Cougar Member
29 Posts
Nylie said:
Yeah, it is a refreshing change. I don't mind getting into trouble and being punish. ;)

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
The wife has already named the Falcon as the Bronze Whaler, which is the same name a previous Chrysler of mine had.

Obviously the color is the give away, being a bronze/brown metallic, and compared with the Corvette we just got rid of this things seems as big as a whale.

Yes, I am aware that a Bronze Whaler is a shark not a whale...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
The name for my 94 ProbeGT is "Dragon Lady". One reason for the name is her Asian back ground, Mazda chassis and motor. Another reason, well she's sleek and beautiful.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ok, wheres the group orgy? hehehe. Laura, you bring your super start self and no hands under the arm pits!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts