Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these adaptors will allow you to fit any AU or BA wheel onto any XR XT XW XY XA XB XC XD XE XF EA EB ED EF & EL falcons.
normal price for these are $440 for the set of 4. they are made from high tension steel. they come from the same company that make them for the racing 933 porches. these are not spacers, spacers shear off bolts, these bolt onto the hub and then the AU/BA wheel bolts onto the adaptor.
these have been used for a couple of weeks only! im asking $300 firm for them. if you have any questians dont hesitate to ask

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
got any pics of them?

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
daniel.
im so interested, but i wont be able to have the cash spare for ages. if ya sell em then so be it.

it'd be like march at the earliest before i see myself having 300 spare

·
Almost back
81 Posts
are these still for sale ? maybe interested as im waiting to here back about a set of TS50 wheels for my ED

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Im very interested where abouts are you? as im in shepparton and could most likely pick up in the melbourne area

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
so these will definately work to fit AUi XR8 wheels to an EB? the studs are definately long enough and everything?

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
damn damn damn damn damn. i just bought wheels....but i still really want AUi XR8 wheels...bugger...whats a set of those worth with no tyres??? i have to figure out how much its going to cost...

·
Ford n00b
163 Posts
I'm not sure that adaptors like these are roadworthy. Perhaps any potential purchasers should check the relevant laws in their state.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rollin I think you should by some AU XR8 wheels, and then sell me your AMG's :D
How much did you pay for them if you don't mind my asking? They're a damn nice looking wheel!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Definitely not roadworthy, definitely not permissable in the VASS (engineering report) system, sorry to potentially effect your sale, but thats the rules.

YXR-51X said:
Do you know whether or not these are roadworthy?

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
My question is are they safer than the crappy plate style ones you get at places like autobarn etc. i.e do they snap stud bolts?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts