Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn those wheels on the 300+ are sexy :cool:
Nice to see another crowd copying Volvo with the graphite colour.

They look all the better with the Brembos. I reckon two piece rotors should be standard on these type of cars. My Volvo 850 has two piece 320mm rotors - they don't warp or give any probs at all :evil:

I also like those Herrod (?) wheels which I think were on laminge's car or something :confused:

Imagine cleaning the Azzurro FTE wheels every week :(

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Yeah Pete those wheels are called Kahn RSR. The 300+ and Herrod are the same with a colour treatment for the 300+. The wheels are called Herrod because thats who sells them. Will deliver anywhere and think we all agree they look great. Just trying to work out it they would look as good on mine with the rear body kit difference:confused:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I love that photo in wheels with the side on of the 300+ and it looks like there's no rims on the car at all... All you can see is the brakes!!... :evil:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ford Man - I thought EXACTLY the same thing.

HSE2 - I'm thinking those wheels are a necessity. Must be the grey colour though. Are they 18x8s?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
And another thing... The small front on piccie on the top right of page 31... The first time I saw that my first thought was Mustang... What do you guys reckon??...

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Definitely a Stang grille. I rather like it, and with that new headlight arrangement, I reckon it's the best looking AU variant going around (front end wise). Definitely better than the front end of the T-Series or XR's, be they AU1 or AU2. :D

*dons flameproof undies*
But for sheer front end beauty, I'll still take my EL XR :cool: :wink2: :cool: :wink2:
*and leaves them on*

Mike

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
el2xr8 said:
<dons flameproof undies>
But for sheer front end beauty, I'll still take my EL XR :cool: :wink2: :cool: :wink2:
<and leaves them on>
I'd take the EL or the AUII XR front end. I know there's not much difference. but the Series 1 AU XR lacks a little something that the AUII has in spades...

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
HSE2 - I'm thinking those wheels are a necessity. Must be the grey colour though. Are they 18x8s

18x9 on the rear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts