Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of ROH's from the EB I used to own.

Im selling them for $1400. They are 17x8.5 have Falken rubber with plenty of tread.

I have heard that ROH no longer makes ZS this big. Not sure how true that is though.

·
Ford Member
292 Posts
XRWOG said:
I have a set of ROH's from the EB I used to own.

Im selling them for $1400. They are 17x8.5 have Falken rubber with plenty of tread.

I have heard that ROH no longer makes ZS this big. Not sure how true that is though.
Any idea if they will fit on an AU forte??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Off topic

Hey, just a quick question not related to purchasing your wheels.

Do you own the car in the picture you posted? I found a link to a site [http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/5152/] that had 3 pictures of that same car.

But there wasen't any detail about how it was done. If you do own it could you please outline what the biggest problems you encountered was/were?

And how long you spent on it.

Thanks,

Jason.
[email protected]

·
Owner Of Tommy Turbo
272 Posts
yeh mate, i own the car. as to not steel this thread off TheBow, you'll find all the info in the fordforums-showroom-my EB Fairmont 5.0.
cheers
rob

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm 95% shure the rims won't fit au's the offset is different to the "e" series. e's are about 14mm a's are more a front wheel drive type offset.Au's and Magna's are interchangable for example.

·
Registered
518 Posts
VERY INTERESTED!!!!!!

Do you still have them for sale, and how much lower would you go with the price...??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts