Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to swap my Chrome 17's (with new tyres)..... for some 18's if any one is interested.......ideally looking for TS50 azzuro's (multispoke) but open to offers of any kind.....also if any one is interested in my wheels but can not offer a swap, looking for $2,000......

Stevem!

Not the best picture ..... will post a better one soon!

Attachments

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
hey mate, I dont know if they were sold after market.. but if you are after the genuine ford ones they will only fit AU and BA, you probably knew that but just making sure.

good luck

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
You should be able to get the Azzurros from ROH in E series fitment.

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the comment mate but yeah im aware they're suited to AU onwards, looking to use adaptars with genuine TS 50 wheel

Also have a better pic of my wheels but ignore the offset spec as mine are suited to fords prior to AU so basically all the "X" & "E" series......

Cheers Stevem

Attachments

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive decided to drop the price to $1700 on the rims and tyres, I wanna get some new rims and no longer need these so want them sold ASAP

Feel free to make an offer, only reasonable offers will be considered!!! That means all you cockheads out there wantin for 10 bucks!

Stevem

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive decided to drop the price to $1700 on the rims and tyres, I wanna get some new rims and no longer need these so want them sold ASAP

Feel free to make an offer, reasonable offers will be considered!!!

Stevem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts