1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Anytime that I'm able to.

·
F-150 Member
27 Posts
I come by every 3-4hours, but will be stopping by more often. There is just too many different boards on this site. :D

·
Explorer Member
53 Posts
I stop by at least 2 or 3 times a day.

M

·
0 Posts
I visit every couple days, there's not enough traffic in any particular category for me to have to visit any more often than that. The two boards I would normally post in only have a new thread every week or so. Maybe too many boards? It would be neat to have all the Ranger boards under one board instead of the "by the year" deal, since so many of the topics you see on each board relates to items that were applicable to most of the years anyway. I do like the specialty boards though, like the technical/performance sections of each board, and specialty vehicles in each type.

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that once that the membership grows the brken down forums to model years will come in handy. Sorta a home for evryone to go to if they want. right now I agree that it may appear a bit much....

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
2ksport said:

OMG!!! now that's what i call post whoring!! :D:D damn, you probe members must not have anything better to do..haha, j/k guys, i'd be doing it to if i didn't have to go to school and work all the time :)
we Probe members are crazy!!! you guys dont know what real whoring is until you've seen the Probe boards.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Yeah...just wait until Rye gets here. It's amazing how some people can talk so much about so little....pretty much like I'm doing now.

As for when I visit the siite, I'd have to say that counting today, I visit it ...once. I will probably check out this site as much as Pt tho. I don't think I could ever leave that place. And as long as the Probe ATX stuff is here, I woun't leave this place either! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Trey
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing