Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am a new member to the SCPOC and would like to know when the next meeting is going to be. I haven't seen anything upcoming on the site. I have 94 gt with a catback and K & N filter, not much , but looking to get more. That is why I would like to meet so I can get some suggestions. So let me know what is going on.

Thanks
Ren

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
ren,

the next official meet is next saturday and sunday, the 18th and 19th, at the CaPOC meet in monterey!

we're gathering at gil's house this saturday for a mod day. e-mail me off the list and i will get you directions.

oh, i will also try to get you set up on the list directly. if not, give me a hollar and i will set you up with a scpoc.com e-mail address and see if that helps. ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the weirdest thing

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to get a haircut in Oceanside at Studcuts, my favorite barber shop, and I came out to my car and on the windshield was a SCPOC flyer. I just thought this was a coincidence since I have been trying to get involved with the club for a while now. I didn't get to see who did it though, too bad we could have talked.

Thanks
Ren

·
www.SCPOC.com member
57 Posts
Ren,
that was me. i was getting a cut there too on the same day. that was my favorite spot when i was at Pendleton. Now i live in Clairemont and I take advantage of taking my cut there when i'm in the neighborhood.

anyways, i was in there with my girlfriend but i was driving my WRX. i noticed one guy with a little boy in the shop. was that you??

i noticed your exhaust and told my gf that you might be a prospect so i placed it on your car.

see you soon.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that was me

Jorge,
thanks for the flyer. Yeah that was me in the Barber shop with my oldest son. And that was my baby that you put the flyer on. It's nice to see that the SCPOC is so organized like that. Now I just need to get to a meet and I will be in there like swim wear.

Thanks
Ren

·
www.SCPOC.com member
57 Posts
Welcome to SCPOC

Well,
we can always get together and caravan to a L.A meet since i have to swing by O'side anyways. I don't know if you are down for the ride, but this weekend, SCPOC is driving to Monterrey, CA for the 2nd annual CAPOC (California Probe Owners Club) meet. Read all about it on SCPOC News

You just missed a Mod Day hosted by Gil in Whittier, CA and July's meet which i hosted at Fiesta Island in San Diego.
You'll meet people, see lots of nice Probes, familiarize yourself more with your car, and find out lots of useful info. Most importantly, we have fun doing it.

Get back with me and let me know when you're around.

LATER.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts