Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you fella's?

Let's say G'Day and do a roll call to start off...

Ford Man (Chucky)

Age 25

Honorary first poster to this forum! :D

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Hey Deford I was born and raised in Cincy. grad in 86 from Wyoming HS, grew up in Mt Healthy! i am in Nash TN now dayz!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ah this is more like it don't have to scroll down the page as far to find Falcon.

HSE2 (aka ASHER AKA Ian)

Drive the best ford in the world
AUXR8

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh nothing. Just thought it was a familiar lad hanging shit on the Crumbledoor guys...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pharrk knows! Sucker for punishment I guess ;)

I can't believe how narrow minded those guys are. If it isn't a Holden with a hair dryer on it, then it ain't a real car. Give me a break! At least we are open to different ideas.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Look under your usernames guys, those yanks couldnt spell Australia if it was written on their eye ball ;)

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
WHOOOPS, I would be that Yank. I must admit it has been giveng me hell to make sure I get it right! Sorry folks, no harm intended.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Funny, ive posted 3 times (4 now) yet it says ive only posted twice....

·
Territory TS - AWD
2,374 Posts
OK RAPTOR's here (from BON).

Posting problems aside, thanks for the attention Tim?(aka Marqman) I assume.

I was initally sceptical of yet another forum, diluting the online Aussie enthusiasts even more. But hey, I check these at work so what another 10-15 mins lost a few times each day. He he he.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Where's the rest of the guys. I like this forum as It does not cause the problems for my pc that bon does.

Aussieblue_ most of use are from the Australian secton of Blueovalnews's web site. A message was posted there telling people about this site.

Guys who run this: looks good! :)

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the good feedback! Hey this site is your site folks. Provided there is the membership to back it up, we try to set up the diff area's to benifit the members. But on the other hand this does not mean we will set up something that will only have a hand full of folks to play in it. :0)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts