Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all the Ford owners from? There's gotta be some others in the bay. I'm from Fremont, Ca.

Where are you from?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I live in Atlanta, GA.

·
Multi car member
19 Posts
I'm from Cary IL. the land of high taxes.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3PT0Probe said:
Where are all the Ford owners from?
Where are you from?
<----- Queens/New York, New York.

Tang, technically Im not in Long Island ya know. Im right on the border, about a minute from Nassau. My aunt lives two houses from Nassau, her house is still in Queens and her thrid neighbor is already in Nassau paying a lot more taxes :). But Im in LI all the times, from Suffolk to Brooklyn Im all over the place...

·
Multi Truck Member
5 Posts
I am from Wichita, Kansas where the wind blows everyday. Need the 5.4L to overcome it. Have a good time with you expeditions.

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

<----- Queens/New York, New York.

Tang, technically Im not in Long Island ya know. Im right on the border, about a minute from Nassau. My aunt lives two houses from Nassau, her house is still in Queens and her thrid neighbor is already in Nassau paying a lot more taxes :). But Im in LI all the times, from Suffolk to Brooklyn Im all over the place...

It's funny how Bkln/queens people think their on thier own little island :confused: :D haha

Think about it.

Hey what bridge do I take to get to queens from Long Island?? :D :D

·
Explorer Member
53 Posts
I'm from central Massachusetts, just west of Worcester (the cemetary with street lights) But whenever I'm given the chance I head for my boat at Moosehead Lake in Maine or do some whitewater rafter in the Maine woods and if all else fails - I head to Bostons Irish pubs to party.

Nice to be here by the way!

·
Taurus Member
36 Posts
As of now, I live in Brunswick, Georgia and have for about 8 years. Will be moving up to Wildwood, Georgia in August. It is about 10 miles from the Tennessee border and Chattanooga

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tang Pgt said:

It's funny how Bkln/queens people think their on thier own little island :confused: :D haha

Think about it.

Hey what bridge do I take to get to queens from Long Island?? :D :D

Haha, point taken. I meant that Queens belongs to New York City. Think about it, when we say "Im going to the island" we dont mean going to Queens...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts