Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy electrical diagrams online? I'm having trouble with a 93 taurus and need to see where the wires coming from the eng. compartment fuse block go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are good but I can't find the fuse block on any of them. The engine is 3.8. I saw a link somewhere to a site that sells complete eletrical diagrams for every circuit in the car but I can't find it.

·
I used to know this stuff
212 Posts
wvkeith said:
These are good but I can't find the fuse block on any of them. The engine is 3.8. I saw a link somewhere to a site that sells complete eletrical diagrams for every circuit in the car but I can't find it.
ok, I see 2 components with color coding that go to eng compt. fuses; cooling fan, 50 amps, blk/org

& PCM RELAY/Fuel Pump Relay, 30amp, yellow
hope this helps a bit

go to the Public Library and look it up in the Chilton Wiring Diagram Manual

Official Ford Motor Company shop manuals and wiring diagrams by HELM
Helminc.com
1993 Taurus/Sable Wiring Diagram
Price: $12.00 In Stock
(English, Paper, FPS1213693M)

Over 300 pages of detailed wiring schematics, illustrations and component descriptions developed by the OEM. Information contained in each vehicle specific manual, has been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle wiring and electrical systems. Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including connectors, splices, grounds and component location and testing.
Description:
Complete Schematic Illustrations Of The Electrical Wiring System.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts