Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
methanol injected clevo
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find the contact details for TFC, i want to buy one of their 4V manifolds factory direct.

Does anyone know where i can contact them and how much they retail for?

Thanks

shane

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
175 Stephen St Yarraville
Vict
03] 9362 0266 Fax 0544

·
ESP Man
888 Posts
What's the attraction of a TFC manifold?

R they single plane or long runner design?

I wanta good manifold for my AFD alloys which I will be ordering soon. Am considering a Weiand to keep under bonnet but have a spare bonnet to cut a hole in

·
74 XB Fairmont
5,113 Posts
shaynet said:
What's the attraction of a TFC manifold?

R they single plane or long runner design?

I wanta good manifold for my AFD alloys which I will be ordering soon. Am considering a Weiand to keep under bonnet but have a spare bonnet to cut a hole in
Due to the design you:

a) make a tad more power but not much.
b) make a substancial amount more torque.

B is what your after and the TFC would be worth the $. I'd only used the weiand if you already have it there or unless you want it under bonnet.

Brenden

·
methanol injected clevo
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i've seen over 5 combos with this manifold and from what i can see it outperforms the Funnel web. I've had engine builders (including mine) state that the TFC is perfect for my application and to steer clear of the funnel web.

The Xcelerator isn't quite up for the application i have intended for this manifold. From memory the Xcelerator is good for 7000rpm

By providing a ABN you can purchase the manifolds for $650. Oh and the 4V toungues are $135 (useless random piece of info)

shane

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
found something interesting in a sydney speed suplies add in parts peddler...

for people after a cheap hi-rise single plain

·
methanol injected clevo
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've never heard of them either... i doubt they would... wouldnt be hard to do tho.

SR

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
SSS = Sydney Speed Supplies??? I've seen them in a few old street machine mags.

I remember calling up about that manifold years ago - from memory I don't think it's an individual runner design like the picture............more like the old edelbrock torker design?? After all, it's only $320!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts