Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i notice the ba turbo engines are becomming available around the wreckers but all seem to be everywhere but NSW...anyone know of wreckers in NSW selling them and maybe a price.... seen prices ranging between 5-7grand... was also thinking of keeping my eye out on the written off cars at auction, good idea?

·
Got my 3.45 LSD!
214 Posts
i went 2 an all ford wreckers the other month, they had about 30 wrecked au, a couple of ba and a few e-series. i picked up stacks of stuff for my au. walkin through there i saw about 20 engines i6 and v8. they were dismatling a ba xr6 ute and an au xr8 series 3 with the t series bodykit,(the car looked like it landed on its roof)...such a waste. this is wat it says of the busniess card...

Macarthur
Parts Plus
loacted in "Narellan"
Falcon-Fairlane ED - BA
(02) 4646 1288
49 B SMEATON GRANGE RD, SMEATON GRANGE, NSW, 2567

hope that place can help u out.

·
Registered
143 Posts
AU dude said:
i went 2 an all ford wreckers the other month, they had about 30 wrecked au, a couple of ba and a few e-series. i picked up stacks of stuff for my au. walkin through there i saw about 20 engines i6 and v8. they were dismatling a ba xr6 ute and an au xr8 series 3 with the t series bodykit,(the car looked like it landed on its roof)...such a waste. this is wat it says of the busniess card...

Macarthur
Parts Plus
loacted in "Narellan"
Falcon-Fairlane ED - BA
(02) 4646 1288
49 B SMEATON GRANGE RD, SMEATON GRANGE, NSW, 2567

hope that place can help u out.
haha i got them on my speed dial! :hy: was there today picking up corner indicators for my ef fairmont.. there was a ba turbo motor on a stand there... as well as a newly arrived au ute auto white 18s, an el v8 fairmont white auto, n the au xr8 uto white....

·
Got my 3.45 LSD!
214 Posts
yea thinkin of goin back the to get me another diff, single spinner is kickin two's and diff oil colour is the same as silver paint, not kidding.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have a XH 3:45 diff here and i am going to get the centre put in my EF falcon diff and use the XH axels! alot cheaper than trying to buy a manual XR6 diff hahaha im a smart man ey!
cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fern Tree Gully Auto Salvage web: www.ftgautosalvage.com.au
or email [email protected]
Give them a call , they are in VIC but, they quoted me $6500 for complete BA Turbo engine incl ecu etc. They also quoted an extra $1000 for freight to NEW ZEALAND, so NSW should be half that, I am guessing that came with a Gearbox as that was what I asked for in the quote. Me well I'm still saving for it. so don't buy them all. cheers.
I reckon it'll make my EF XR6 go well. what model falcon are you going to throw it into?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts