Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally I'd give Doc a period of grace, but it's now 13:10 and no Doc. Must have been a heavy night on the JD. Or am I missing something?

Not the same without :lurking:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HSE2 said:
Nah He actually has a life that he has been keeping a secret:D
A life outside of FF - how crazy could that idea be :?: :wink2: :CraZ: :nuts: :CraZ: :damack:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DONUT KING said:
A life? COOL! where can I download one of those from????? ;) :D :wink2:
I worry for you DK - you gotta stop with that computer stuff. There are things in the world that don't come via modem.... :wink2: :D :p

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DONUT KING said:
A modem? Who uses those anymore? :p
In some part of the system there has to be some form of modem doesn't there? Even if you don't hook up to one directly.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

In some part of the system there has to be some form of modem doesn't there? Even if you don't hook up to one directly.
Yeah thats pretty much correct unless we start a WWL (world wide lan)

I was specifically reffering to dialing up with a Modem, which i don't do. I connect via a LAN :thumbup:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DONUT KING said:
Yeah thats pretty much correct unless we start a WWL (world wide lan). I was specifically reffering to dialing up with a Modem, which i don't do. I connect via a LAN :thumbup:
Gotcha! Anyhow, the bottom line is you need therapy (see previous thread :wink2: :nuts: :nuts: :CraZ: ).

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah good question where is Doc??? It's 3pm Still no sign of him. Can't still be hung over, surely :confused: :confused:
Mate i think we all need therapy here.
Pete the last 2 months of my internet bill has been way over cause i got the 20 hr plan and exceeded it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over. Bill is like $320 for 2 months :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahh ford forum it's addictive...:WH:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, we're missing out here. Now's our chance to get up DOC.

Doc crime watch:

1. Doc gets arrested for inappropriately handling a 351 rod
2. Doc gets bailed after being found in possession of bacon infested XR8 (dog squad sniffed him out)
3. Doc gets found dealing in FF, a highly addictive medium where the user becomes delirious and shut off from the real world before losing all sense of reality and becoming short tempered when others talk of Hold...s, Toy---s, etc.
4. Doc gets tied up in his sleep and tortured by the worldwide smurf Blue Berets ala Gulliver. They hold him captive for xx days while he screams for FF help in vain. Occasionally Smurfs allow him to look at FF screens to ramp up his level of torture another notch. The smell of aromatic JD in the room is hypnotising.

Damn, I'm running out of ideas......

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Mate i think we all need therapy here.

Ahh ford forum it's addictive...:WH:
I reckon that's a safe bet. Who else freaked out on Friday when the server went down?? I actually got some work done for a change. Unbephuckenlievable I tells ya.. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts