Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
I was kinda expecting it so I didnt turn the speakers right up but it still scared the sh*t outta me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I almost pissed myself. I knew it was going to be a joke but the music at the start is deliberatly set low so that you set your speakers to a slightly higher level than normal just so you are sure you won't miss it.
Nice one

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I like it! Probably would have picked that it was a gag...but helpful to read replies before clicking on things like this. :angel:

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
F$#%^^$$$#%$%$
I hate those bloody things.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
hahah i didn't do it...these things scare the crap out of me....heheh

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
I knew it was something like that so i turned it down. Then i thought i want to hear whats going to happen i reached over to my speaker's turned em up, as i did my face was really close to the screen and that ugly bastard come on yelled like a bitch and i shit myself.

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
I was a prick, I turned up the volume then got my son to come and find Waldo while I went to make a coffee.
Heard it go of and scare the crap out of my boy. He came out looking a bit shaken, I was on the floor laughing!

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Hehehehehehehehhe Casper........

My boys have just gone for another puddle episode in the eldests car .........

Cant wait for them to get back now :angel:

heheheheheheheeeeee we are naughty arnt we :rofl:

·
EFing Quick!
1,327 Posts
It's sounds like that damn subliminal message one. After I saw that I've never looked at another prank like that out of crippling fear!

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
heh, it got forwarded to a guy I know in canada. His company deals with voice rec and IVR's, and hence most staff have the volumes up fairly high. He forwarded to the rest of the company. He isn't very popular at the moment :)

Subliminal message one ?

·
EFing Quick!
1,327 Posts

·
XA GS FAIRMONT 302
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Think I'll post it on LS1.com.au, try to scare some of our holden friends.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts