Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the latest one you've bought? For me, I bought three at once. 1. Tori Amos's new cd 2. Enya's new cd, and 3. Bond.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
The new Jay-Z CD.....though i want some Nickelback. They are muy bueno.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to get Nelli Fertado's cd. I love her voice! "turn off the lights"

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
The Mayfield Four. A big thumbs up for these guys.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hmm. i bought two at the same time:

'tweekend' - the crystal method

'global underground 20:' - darren emerson (trance dj)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damon, I have a friend that knows Crystal Meth. His band works with them a lot. If you like Crystal meth, check out Mephysto Oddysey. My friend Mikael is in the band.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Trey said:
The new Jay-Z CD.....though i want some Nickelback. They are muy bueno.:thumbup:
Hey I just got Nickleback. Very good, I was surprised. Starting to get air play as well down here.

I like their second CD so much went and got the first as well.

Shame the songs don't go a bit longer but

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Well I am waiting for the latest release from Yes titled, Magnification, which comes out in Dec. They plan to tour the US this spring/summer. Even if you have never seen them live, or never heard of them GO SEE THEM LIVE! Trust me!

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
HSE2 said:
I am holding out for creeds new effort. Can't wait shouldbe late this year or early next.
Have you heard their new release called "My Sacrifice"??

Can't wait for Creed to tour Oz..

Anyway, the latest CD I bought, is the 3CD set released by Dream Theater called "Live scenes from New York".

When they finalised CD cover design (before September 11th), the NY tragedy happens, the CD is released and what do you know, the cover is a burning New York City. They put a stop to the release I believe to change the cover, although the cover I have is the original design.

Great band if you're into progressive rock, can't recommend them enough.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
JEM said:

Have you heard their new release called "My Sacrifice"??

Can't wait for Creed to tour Oz..

Anyway, the latest CD I bought, is the 3CD set released by Dream Theater called "Live scenes from New York".

When they finalised CD cover design (before September 11th), the NY tragedy happens, the CD is released and what do you know, the cover is a burning New York City. They put a stop to the release I believe to change the cover, although the cover I have is the original design.

Great band if you're into progressive rock, can't recommend them enough.
No I haven't. What is it like? Is it out on single or what?

The only thing I have heard was the BAND CREED have claimed the new album is "everything they have done before turned up times 10."

I know they were going to play some of the new stuff in the states to see what the reaction was but thats as much as I know

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
HSE2 said:

No I haven't. What is it like? Is it out on single or what?

The only thing I have heard was the BAND CREED have claimed the new album is "everything they have done before turned up times 10."

I know they were going to play some of the new stuff in the states to see what the reaction was but thats as much as I know
a mate of mine told me that he has heard some radio stations play it, so I downloaded it of the net using Kazaa. It's no heavier than their previous stuff.

goto www.kazaa.com or www.audiogalaxy.com and download the required software, then go crazy with your music downloads.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Don't laugh but I just saw the Beatles Greatest Hits double CD's (the Red and Blue suckers) for 25 bucks each! Couldn't resist..

*Ducks from rotten tomatoes* :eek:

The one before that was Lenny Kravitz's Greatest Hits. Not too bad really..

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
also on the topic of cds, does anyone else seem to find that certain number tracks on most CDs seem to become your favourite. Like 2,5,7,9

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I've noticed that 5, 7, and 11 come up often in the CD's I purchase...

...it's a conspiracy I tell ya! :bond:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts