Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just seeing who ya prefer UPS or FEDEX if look at my sig you will see were my vote is going
 

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
Joined
·
190 Posts
I've seen too many UPS drivers kick and drop boxes around my neighborhood. I'm sure drivers of other co's do it too, but I don't see too many Fedex trucks. There isn't a day that goes by when the Big Brown Truck doesn't come down my street. When I ordered my Pacesetter header and Cat Back(both two different times) the box was busted open and the part was scratched... Personally i've had more luck with Fedex, but most websites ship UPS:shrug: So i'd say I like USPS more:s6:
 

·
Grand Muckety Muck
Joined
·
710 Posts
I've always used UPS. It's been okay for me so far I guess...
 

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
Joined
·
681 Posts
cybervampyre said:
Personally i've had more luck with Fedex, but most websites ship UPS :shrug: So i'd say I like USPS more :s6:
UPS is United Parcel Service
publicly traded company
no affiliation with the government
represented by the international brotherhood of teamsters

USPS is the United States Postal Service
quasi-governmental agency
slower than snail delivery
represented by the us government

it's easy to confuse the two. i used to get some amenities because people didn't know the difference.

i used to work for UPS, so i guess my vote would be for them.
 

·
Forgotten
Joined
·
65 Posts
Jim_90PGT said:
Definitely FedEx. I live out in the country, and UPS can never find my house!
--
Jim

Figures, I live near a major intersection, and it took a week and a half for FedEx to find my house (and 5 non-returned phone calls later).
They lose my packages, too.

UPS on the other hand has never been late, and sometimes, is early.

So I'd have to vote for UPS, because the FedEx here sucks.
 

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
Joined
·
190 Posts
dmark101 said:


UPS is United Parcel Service
publicly traded company
no affiliation with the government
represented by the international brotherhood of teamsters

USPS is the United States Postal Service
quasi-governmental agency
slower than snail delivery
represented by the us government

it's easy to confuse the two. i used to get some amenities because people didn't know the difference.

i used to work for UPS, so i guess my vote would be for them.
:noNO: Actually Damon, I knew the difference. :MUha: I have had bad luck with UPS and Fedex has treated me well so far. But USPS was what I used to ship back my last package and it was cheap as hell and did the job nicely:s5 So I guess i'd like to recieve Fedex, and ship USPS:hy:

[edit] Last time I shipped I used USPS Priority mail that gets there in ~2-4 days for returning a headlight conversion. That wasn't slow for me, and I recieved my $$$ back fine from the return. MUCH cheaper actually about half price of Fedex and UPS. So in my experience I give USPS a :thup: [/edit]
 

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
See what truck is still sitting up to it is the BIG BROWN TRUCK. Were I live FedEX sucks and the Postal service does to I mean it takes three days to get a letter from one city over from me and well ship it UPS and it is next day so you know yes it cost more but it is faster.


MrEous said:
I like UPS...I've only used UPS and USPS, and I know I'm not voting for the latter.

Here's a pic though for y'all...

 

·
Probe GT Member
Joined
·
62 Posts
You know you can use priority mail with USPS...it costs more, but so does UPS. I think Priority Mail with USPS is around 3-4 bucks...
:shrug:


ncspeed said:
See what truck is still sitting up to it is the BIG BROWN TRUCK. Were I live FedEX sucks and the Postal service does to I mean it takes three days to get a letter from one city over from me and well ship it UPS and it is next day so you know yes it cost more but it is faster.
 

·
Forgotten
Joined
·
65 Posts
Around here USPS & UPS both have great delivery times and package handling, with UPS being a little easier to deal with if anything goes wrong.
FedEX just can't get it right...
We use FedEX at work, and most of the stuff I've seen come in looks like it's been dropkicked. Must be fun for the drivers. :)

Guess it mosty depends on where you live.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top