Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys im moving to melbourne this weekend and i want to organise my new net connection.

just wondering who all you guys are with, any complaints or thumbs up you have etc and which plans you are on (and the $$)

cheers

dave

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
DUAG :)

I would flog optus but its not 100% released to the market yet hehe

I would go cable personally if you can get it $70 a month for unlimited uncapped ( unless over 10gb ) even tho it is with telstra

Cheers

Chris

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
tickford2001 said:
guys im moving to melbourne this weekend and i want to organise my new net connection.

just wondering who all you guys are with, any complaints or thumbs up you have etc and which plans you are on (and the $$)
I'm with Netspace DSL http://home.netspace.net.au/broadband/ I'm on the equivalent of the "Supa 512" $69.95. I only use a few 100MB a month but work pays for it ;-)

Now that i'm set up its great. Not an issue.

·
Mulberry Rain
1,229 Posts
Is everyone with netspace here? I'm with them too, the 512kb 30gig download one (then its shaped). Its $99 a month - but work pays for it too :)

Also - they have a competition at the moment to get free tickets to the grand prix and a lap in a v8 supercar and stuff... lots more... really cool prizes check out http://grandprix.netspace.net.au/

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
SwiftDSL. 512/128 for $65 a month and 16gb download. No hassles with them either :thup:

·
Yeah .... I am here
751 Posts
lucky bastards yous are !! telstra have been saying they will be upgrading the exchange i use for broadband use and will have cable down in the next few months, for over 2 years now. :) i use 1.5/512 connection at work, and i just cant handle using dial up at home !! ahhhhh

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Big difference between Helstra and Optus, and the real provides is that Hel$tra and Optus demand 18 month contacts, and want to charge $130gb for excess data, where as most other ISPs are 3 months then month by month, and Swiftel are $5 per excess mb

check out www.whirlpool.net.au broadband choice section

1 - 11 of 11 Posts