Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rather have....a Probe GTS with all the mods you can think of, or a Probe with fewer options? Here's the catch, if you choose the GTS, it will only run 6 months before dying...but with the probe that has fewer option, itll run for ever with little maintence.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Is the Probe with fewer options a GT ?

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
i don't have a sunroof.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Trey said:
i don't have a sunroof.
Um ok, One time when I was at band camp ............

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Hmmm...lemme expand on that. I don't have a sunroof, I could live without alot of options, so I would not go with the GTS.

I just didn't have the mental capacity ar the time to finish my thought. DERP! :D

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
um, i have a probe with all the options, so i don't know what it's like without any.

now i don't have the wing, but that was a dealer option for 93 and i didn't have a say in it when i bought the car in 98. :(

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris, the gts will never run again...so Id go for the probe with fewer options. Its an SE guys. not a base, not a gt.

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
I would take the little 4 banger SE, do some fuel upgrades and other various mods, and then turbo the little biotch.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Could I have Jordan's motor in the car?

·
Probe GT Member
8 Posts
Nylie said:
rather have....a Probe GTS with all the mods you can think of, or a Probe with fewer options? Here's the catch, if you choose the GTS, it will only run 6 months before dying...but with the probe that has fewer option, itll run for ever with little maintence.
Ice Cube says life ain't a track meet, it's a marathon...I choose the non-GTS.

Then I get forced induction, bore/stroke it out, and NOS. :nuts:

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
If I knew the GTS wasn't gonna last more than 6 months then I wouldn't take either. There is no sense in paying for a car if you know it will die soon, or buying a car so slow that you fall asleep at the wheel and crash and die.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
yep. i'd rather have a probe with less options that i can add to then a fully loaded one.. oh wait .. that's what i have.. :s6: :s6:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah I'll go with Scampers Option #3, the LX! hahaha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts