Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
hehehehehe. Thanks Van. I wish there were rims like that, that big for my car! I would buy them in a second!

Food for thought I guess!

Cheers for that!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
I have a pic from someone on the Forums who has a "BMW blue" ED Fairmont with white (powder coated) EL GT wheels. You can only guess how good it looks. I'll try and dig it up...

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
yeah that would be good XRated. Show us pleeeez

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
speaking of ELGT rims, does anybody know how my car would look with champagne coloured ELGT rims on? Photo shoppers do you thing!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
blueoval said:
yeah that would be good XRated. Show us pleeeez
No worries Bad Man!

Here you go:

To whoever owns this lovely piece of machinery, I hope you don't mind me hosting and posting these pics. If you have a problem, PM me.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
I like it alot! That looks nice. It looks like the car is sitting about the same as mine in ride height!

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Thats definitely different EBXR! How old is that photo? hehe

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
I thought it was taken when the sprints were new! But it is the same shape as kerry's XR6, and is the classic example of white rims on red car. 'tis one of my favorites....

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Yeah, that Sprint looks mighty fine. I also have a picture of an Alan Moffat Falcon that is black ED with with white wheels. Can't find the damn pic!

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Just a question.......

Would you class white wheels as a ricer tradition?

Only reason why I ask is that its common on the fully sick mate 4cyl cars at the auto salons we have. Wouldnt this be judged by others as rice?

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Yeah I guess so. But those cars arent driven on public roads are they? :idk:

I reckon this is a debatable subject for another thread.

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Heheh, yes, good point! I think it looks good when tastefully done. I'd do it to my wheels if they were 17s!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts