Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to see how many members here own a PI? I don't have one yet. I'm planning on getting one in December or January. I'm hoping to get a '99 PI. This will be my first car as well. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. And it will have custom license plates that will read "99 P71".

If you have any pics of your PI and can post them, please do. They are AWESOME cars!!!! :thup: And Crown Vics it's self are GREAT cars too!! :thup:

-Take care and keep those PIs running great too!!!

-Ryan

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
When I got my CV, I was 17... unfortunatly, I loved the car but didnt do any research into them... I bought a 93 LX... I like the car, but, of course, would have liked to get a PI... But, I get to drive 97 PIs on patrol, so that makes up for it... Being 19 now, I cant afford to get one because of college...

Jonathan

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
Any updates on your quest for a Crown Vic?

Jonathan

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as I get a PI, I'll let you guys know ASAP. I can't wait till I get one!!

D

·
0 Posts
I'am the only one with PI.
PS if any of you live in the st.louis, mo area i can get you a pi , i sell them.

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
DOUROS81 said:
none of you have PI ? Right, then what the hell are you doing on this site. I'am the only one with PI.
This site is for more than just PI's....

·
Crown Victoria P71 Member
12 Posts
Jonathan said:
Sheriff....is that you?:coo:

Jon
Yes, it's me. Some communist has already registered the name SHERIFF over here on FF. I had to settle for Deputy. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Crown Victoria P71 Member
8 Posts
:BW: Yeah, and some Communist had Deputy so I had to use my own name! :angry: :angry:

What happen to DOUROS81? I was going to see if he had a website.:neverlear

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I finally own a PI. A '99. I've had it for 2 months now. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but I almost forgot about this thread. I've already post this on CVN and CVO. I'll post pics in the next few days.

Info:

Color is original Toreadore Red w/ grey interior. It was with the Richland County Sheriff in WI., Unit #158 when in service. I got it from Cheyka Motors www.usedcopcars.com located in Schofield, WI.

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I finally own a PI. A '99. I've had it for 2 months now. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but I almost forgot about this thread. I've already post this on CVN and CVO. I'll post pics in the next few days.

Info:

Color is original Toreadore Red w/ grey interior. It was with the Richland County Sheriff in WI., Unit #158 when in service. I got it from Chekya Motors www.usedcopcars.com located in Schofield, WI.

F

·
0 Posts
Pi vic 1992

I got my pi back in november and I absolutely love it. It has 120,000 miles on it so far and is still kickin good. There's nothing wrong with it except for a few scratches and just stupid things wrong.. how fast has everyone got their vics goin? My balls have stopped me at 115 because I haven't taken it to a raceway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts