Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Who wants to see some one blow a motor putting out massive HP

Votes: 2 18.2%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Ford Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we need to get this under control. Who is going to call TURBO TUNE and find out all the details. I thought Todd was but Jared lives in the town too so he could call. Someone find this out and let us know. We have less then a month.

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
73 Posts
I would like to be it is all going to come down for me a date I mean if it is on a friday or sat no problem for me but during the week is like a no go for me.

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
It will be held on the saturday of the weekend of the 11th-13th. I thought we were doing other stuff that weekend, but I don't know.

C

·
0 Posts
It is getting a little too tight to have doubts on whether this is going or not. I'll have to decline on being at this dyno meet, but I do have business with Jared. I still want those Eibachs. So there might still be an appearance:shrug:

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
Folks this Dyno meet is on, Todd is ironing out the details, he just can't post very often because of work.

Jan 11th, 12th, and 13th Friday Saturday and Sunday.

We are dynoing on saturday and im not sure of the game plan the rest of the weekend.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
BluProbeGT said:
Folks this Dyno meet is on, Todd is ironing out the details, he just can't post very often because of work.

We are dynoing on saturday and im not sure of the game plan the rest of the weekend.
more details are needed.. times .. jared r has to work and needs some times that yall are going.. so far is good for me...

C

·
0 Posts
Damn did I have to threaten not to come to get some confirmations. Jes-la-whes you guys. I'll be there then.:shrug:

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
Last time i think it was either $65 or $75. That is a good deal considering the O2 meter which most places do not have.

And last time it was at 9:00am and went till about 1:00pm

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
I thought it was $60...but that was with X number of cars.
I suggest that we make other stuff optional for friday and sunday, but that we go out to dinner or something Saturday night. We could hit Macadoo's it's a good restaurant and it's dirt cheap. We should carpool though because it's in downtown and there aren't that many parking spots.

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me.

C

·
0 Posts
Not quite a plan yet fellows. CeyJay needs a cheap place to rest his head on Friday, and Sat.

Hey Jared let me crash in the Ugly Probe So I can save some cash:fluffy:

·
Ford Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CeyJay26 said:
Not quite a plan yet fellows. CeyJay needs a cheap place to rest his head on Friday, and Sat.

Hey Jared let me crash in the Ugly Probe So I can save some cash:fluffy:
I might crash at UNCG.... :darin:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
ImTarheels said:

I might crash at UNCG.... :darin:
we still got the same agenda for the night..
and ceyjay.. i dont think the ugly probe will make it.. will see.. if u want too u can...

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
BluProbeGT said:

\

thats the plan that i am going with.....i will be there and dynoing strong:s6: i hope!!

C

·
0 Posts
jared r said:

we still got the same agenda for the night..
and ceyjay.. i dont think the ugly probe will make it.. will see.. if u want too u can...

Agenda do you guys got something goings on? Let me in on please:hy:

·
Ford Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know this chick at UNCG and I'm gonna see if she'll let us crash her place so I don't have to pay for a hotel. Then again a cheap hotel if we all splitted it would only be like $15 a piece..... :darin: But I'm gonna ask and see if we can and if so how many can crash there. Your on my list CJ :tup:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
sounds good...i need a plcae to crap"s6:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts