Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SOPOC President
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like beer.

A Lot.

However, I'm thinking of giving it up for awhile. In fact, I'm thinking of giving up drinking for awhile. I want to get back into shape and stuff.

What are your thoughts?

·
Pimp of the Nation
19 Posts
I like beer too! Start exercising and keep drinking! Or maybe exercise while drinking!

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Dunno about beer being good, but I drink Modelo Especial and Tecate! But Smirnoff Ice and Hard Liquor get a thumbs up from me!!!

·
Pimp of the Nation
19 Posts
I'm down with the Honey Brown! And with New Castle.

·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
i like beer way too much i had to cut down and i only drink on the weekend friday saturday and not too much if i can help it i am trying to lean out

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
:thdn: I used to like it but I lost the acquired taste.

Just work out a lot. You can still drink. That's what I do anyways, but i don't drink beer so maybe that's why is is easy.

·
Probe Member
37 Posts
Gotta dpo your cardiovascular excercises! Run daily or something like that.

I like LaBatt Blue. Actually, I like a lot of Canadian beers. They just seem to know how to make it! I don't drink a whole lot, and just on the weekend when I do.

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
:thup: Colorado Koolaid (as you call it)
:tdown: to weighing 145lbs :(

I need the beer to get some weight on my boney ass!!!!

(can this board make a link to the FAQ section where you post the replies... I hate not knowing how to do the proper emoticon at the click of a button!!!)

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I'm not a heavy drinker, at all. I drink enough to feel good. Usually I drink on special occasions, during NFL games, and ALWAYS during a BBQ. Beer is good. Bottled is best. I am a cheap drinker, only takes about 3 beers for me to be feeling "good"...

MGD is my usual.
Corona once in a while.
I also like good old fashioned, thick as oil German beer.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
SOPOC President
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am a part-time drunk. Not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings!

Seriously though, I am a huge fan of beer. I love to sample new brands. I especially love the microbrews. There are several brew-pubs in Ohio. Many make some quality beer.

I'm kinda patial to Lagers and Pale Ales.

·
Probe GT Member
32 Posts
The trick is to not eat and drink at the same time. Alcohol is broken down before food so if you are drinking and eating what you are eating is being stored as fat. As for beer-I hate the stuff. It tastes so nasty. Unless it is Yuengling and then it is the nectar of the gods of course.:D

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
I drink beer and I'm in shape. Well it's really a shape that people find themselves in when they drink a lot of beer. Nevertheless, it's a shape. :thup:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
on second thought the proliferation of beer is bad.drink responsibly.......this message brought to you by WISPOC......never drink and drive:sleep:

·
Cheerwine Connoisseur
19 Posts
Pat...

Everything is ok as long as you do it in moderation. It's really not the beer that makes you fat but rather the foods that you eat with it. In fact on my visit to the Czech Republic this summer, where beer is really as common as drinking soda here, there were very few people who were overweight.

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
<---Just turned 21 yesterday...Sees no end in sight for his long-time drinking habit...

G

·
Do I like beer? No. I LOVE BEER. But I know what your going through Im starting to get this little (well its not so little anymore) beer belly and its hard to get used to it. So lately Ive been thinking I should stop partying (at least during the week) and go back to the gym, but I cant give up beer. Thatd be wrong.

·
Hardcore Canuck MIPOC!
52 Posts
mmmmmm Beer!
Gotta love Canadian beer.
Labatt ownz J00!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts