Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
ANTHONY,

I have bought mine from Tru-Fit in Dandenong and they fit fine, leave them in the sun for a while to soften before installing and much easier to work with. A few friends have got them from there as well with no compalints. I went past the factory last week that they were in in Cheltenham road and saw they have moved but not sure where.

Bruce

·
Registered
344 Posts
Definitely Tru-fit mate, they also have the best prices easily, from memory they are $105 for loop, $118 for plush and $135 for super plush. If you look at other places they're almost twice as expensive, plus they have a store in coburg as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Knox Auto Carpets do front and rear plush pile for $125 or $150 delivered. Loop pile is $115 or $140 delivered. They have something called "Super Plush" and that's $160, and they also have "XTreme" for $200. Under felt is $30 front and rear, sound insulation felt is $90 front and rear, and you can buy extra carpet by the metre for parcel shelves and stuff, and they make boot carpets.

·
old B - new B
890 Posts
Jimma said:
Knox Auto Carpets do front and rear plush pile for $125 or $150 delivered. Loop pile is $115 or $140 delivered. They have something called "Super Plush" and that's $160, and they also have "XTreme" for $200. Under felt is $30 front and rear, sound insulation felt is $90 front and rear, and you can buy extra carpet by the metre for parcel shelves and stuff, and they make boot carpets.
you must own the shop do you .... ;)

i cant remember if it was Knox or Tru Fit that made the carpets in my XB , i bought them at the summernatts about 13 / 14 years ago and they are still looking great, no fading or wear marks except for a heal mark in the removable drivers mat.

mine are the super plush type. :hy:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nah no association with Knox, just know they've been around for ages and the owner has a thing for Ford GT's so it'd probably be the best place to go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go Knox, I am from Adelaide and have recently been to melb, they did them while I waited and were perfect for my XT wagon

·
old B - new B
890 Posts
the originals would have been loop pile.

the replacements i got are long plush pile, helps with the raod sound reduction and thought it might keep it warmer when i was living down south.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts