Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mod/Multicar Member
149 Posts
i watch every nascar race that i can. i try not to miss any. i also am a jeff gordon fan. ive been following him for the last four years. it will be interesting to see how he does this year.
mark

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just too bad that it take's somthing like Dale Earnhart's death to bring Nascar to the media.

I mean my local paper sometimes has 1 microscopic paragraph on monday's. Meanwhile there's 12 pages of 110 million dollar baseball players.

Last Monday's paper had Nascar on the front / back and pages in between. now it's all over the radio and tv . Just because somone died.

It just get's me pissed sometimes

·
Ford Member
18 Posts
Jeff Burton, Mark Martin, Bobby Labonte. I've been a NASCAR fan for quite awhile. My favorite driver of all time is David Pearson.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I watch it, but I don't have a favorite driver. All I care about is if a Ford wins.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Tang Pgt said:
If you like ford than you would have root for 1 of the following :

88 Dale Jarret
99 Jeff Burton
6 Mark Martin
2 Rusty Wallace

Watch today's race and pick one :D
Well I hope things go better today at the Rock, than at Daytona last week. So , your making me pick a driver ? Well, I guess it would be Rusty Wallace.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yeah, I was watching the race today. That first lap had to of scared some people. Mostly the Earnhart family and pit crew.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
82f100 said:
the media is makeing dale jr's crash sound worse than it was.
Thats the job of the press. To scare the hell out of every one.:)

M

·
0 Posts
I've been a fan since like 1988. Was a Davey Allison fan originally, but well, he's gone now, so I like Mark Martin. Btw, I haven't seen anything who won the race today?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Steve Park won. That makes two wins for the Earnhardt cars.

J

·
0 Posts
I've been a fan for about 6 years or so. I've always been a #3 fan and will be. Anyone else see the ironies of Kevin H's win at Atlanta?

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Maybe JR wins this weekend. That would be more irony. What do you guys think of the Fox broadcast team. I think they are doing a great job. Will be interesting see how NBC does when they take over mid season.

·
Taurus Member
36 Posts
I watch NASCAR every chance I get. I usually have to work on Sunday's though so rarely do I get to see a whole race. Dale Earnhardt was and still is my favorite driver. I am a loyal Ford guy, but there was just something about Dale that interested me. I always enjoyed his aggressive driving and felt like crying after the oh so many upsets he had. He will always be remembered bu everyone. He will be missed.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Don't forget about Ricky Rudd, he's a Taurus driver!

My Texaco credit card is really cool, it has Ricky Rudd's car and him standing in front of it, with red all on the left side checkering into black on the right side, it's my nicest card. So because of that he's who I root for.. grin.

I never really payed much attention to Nascar. I prefer watching the GT Touring type races on Speedvision. Alot more excitement with all those corners..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts