Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can shed some light? Common, who's the culprit, who or what has upset him?

Surely DOC it cant be as bad as it seems, you are a regular, active and valuable contributor
Please, at least elaborate a little on your grievences. Is it something weve done to offend you or what?:fmad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
mbrown42 said:
Who can shed some light? Common, who's the culprit, who or what has upset him?

Surely DOC it cant be as bad as it seems, you are a regular, active and valuable contributor
Please, at least elaborate a little on your grievences. Is it something weve done to offend you or what?:fmad:
I may not be one of your most favourite people, but I still don't want to see you leave
:(

C'mon, we know you miss us....:D :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,552 Posts
I have emaile Doc to see what is going on. I have not heard from him and I am a little upset that he has not discussed this with me or anyone else.

If anyone knows please shed some light

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Well obviously he got into a fight (Verbal) with someone here, so why can't that person just fess up and apologise, In Public.
I'm sure the doc still reads these pages.
 

·
Saving for a BA XR6t
Joined
·
171 Posts
...mabye it's something to do with the operation of FF. I just cant see you, DOC, leaving because of ONE person. But I could be wrong.

Not anything to do with the new 'Donations' program is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Well I just got an email wanting to know what was going on from one of the other members but I have no Idea.
I had asked for some information to be sent to me but I wouldn't have thought that would be it.
If it did I am sorry. I don't believe I have said anything that could be upsetting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,552 Posts
SIM EF6 said:
...mabye it's something to do with the operation of FF. I just cant see you, DOC, leaving because of ONE person. But I could be wrong.

Not anything to do with the new 'Donations' program is it?
If it were the operations of the site he did not mention that to me. last we talked was the other day about the site itself. Now the Donations Button was added cause I can not afford this site out of my pocket alone. It is not like I am making a mint off this site. Infact it is costing me more to keep it up than my ar payment. Also, if it was because of that button that is a silly reason. It is not like I am making this site a Pay site or anything of the sort. it is all free if you donate then you donate if you dont then you dont.

John
 

·
Saving for a BA XR6t
Joined
·
171 Posts
LunaticSS, I certainly didn't mean to imply anthing. But you must admit, we're all scrambling for a reason here arn't we. Let's just hope our imaginations dont run TOO wild :nuts: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,552 Posts
SIM EF6 said:
LunaticSS, I certainly didn't mean to imply anthing. But you must admit, we're all scrambling for a reason here arn't we. Let's just hope our imaginations dont run TOO wild :nuts: :rolleyes:
I did not take it in a bad way I am just curious as well.
 

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
I go away for a few days, come back and my long lost brother has gone!?!?

Doc.... why? :(

I'm with the others on this one, if anyone suspects they might have offended Doc, please make ammends.
 

·
Multi Car Owner
Joined
·
927 Posts
I second John, we do not make a PENNY off this site. I mean look, we have not advertrisers here, no nothing. Hell I did a TON of the set up work on this sie, all on my own time, MANY HOURS with NO moneu in return. Doc if anything atleast tell someone what happened.
 

·
CEO - The BSR Group
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Aaaaah.... you guys are in for it... LOL!! :D :D :D

Saw the man today.. he'll be back to explain himself... hehe!!
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Ahh guys, as i said in another thread i finally meet the infamous Doc. Not to fear my fellow ford fanatics he'll defintly spill zeee beans.

I think he had flash thoughts of buyin a Holden when he posted that thread. Remember he is the founding and only member of the Jack Daniels Club of Australia... :D :D :D :D
 

·
BSR Field Agent
Joined
·
578 Posts
Arrr who cares!!!!!

At least we will have a lot more room around here without the big guy....

I have heard that he was looking at buying a Commodore SS today and he has been seen lerking around LS1 ..... Has the big fella turned?? Word is he has given up drinking as well!!!!!

Nipper....
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Nipper,

Does that mean if he's givin up drinkin the JD Club will cease to exist. Nooooooooooooooooooo. :p :p :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,514 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Does that mean if he's givin up drinkin the JD Club will cease to exist. Nooooooooooooooooooo. :p :p :p
No way, not with me still drinking. :D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top