Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There boss is arragant to the point of disgracing the company, they have no time to spend with their buyers and fans over at LS1.com and if and only if the warning busted thread at LS1 is true then that is a dogs act that they have got time to do that to try and excuse faults of their own at their cost. I cannot beleive that. Id be hugely pissed off if Ford did that but they would'nt which is my point. Holden is too cocky with their recent sucess whilst despite Fords huge sucess over the last 10 years the recent poor sales has made them much more customer focussed {which we will see the bennifits of in the future} i think Holden needs to and will learn the hard way if they are doing that.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
They follow Holden the same way we follow Ford, no matter what goes on we all cheer for our brand with a passion. :D
When Ford was in the dumps recently i still followed them because Ford is tattooed in my heart the same way Holden is with Holden fans.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Why do people buy Holden?.. Easy.. Power. Holden have the power in their cars. They might not corner for a pinch of sh!te, but they go fast in a straight line, so instantly they become the "best thing on the road maate"..
Plus they're all brainwashed to believe it's an Australian Company.. ;)

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right Ian there but what i mean is if i forked out 50 odd for an XR8 and there were factory faults that needed warranty work and Ford was trying to invalidate the warranty by having proof that i did a 400m even though my car was stock run then i would not be buying another Ford. Its not the right thing to do. I might not buy a Holden but Ford would'nt get my money.

They must be Good female sheep IMO. ;) ;)

·
Autralian Ford Member
35 Posts
Because we like it :)

More power, this is true.
Liking the shape/style of the VT/VX etc over the AU in particular, and there is also the buying of the brand name by devoted Holden fans.

Im sure if you guys had more power, and if the AU was, or the next model was seen as stylish, then you'd have more sales.

My thoughts anyway :)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Ford Man said:

Interesting fact: Mark Skaife is a minority Shareholder in Gibson Motorsport. He's a closet Ford man after all!!!
This shreholder business is from back in the days when Mark used to race Nissans, he has made no secret of the fact that he dislikes Fords.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hey Morgs! Haven't seen you on, but with 8 posts under your belt you're not a complete FF virgin :D Welcome aboard mate. Good to have another inmate from LS1.

Yeah I think you are right mate, died in the wool Holden fans will buy that regardless (as for Ford fans!), but for Joe Public, the appeal of the Commo over the Falcon is obviously the looks and the engine, spurred on by the General's propaganda (erm .. advertising) machine. :D

Hornsby eh? Might run into you one of these days!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Falchoon said:
This shareholder business is from back in the days when Mark used to race Nissans, he has made no secret of the fact that he dislikes Fords.
Yeah I know.. it's still good for a laugh but!!.. :D

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Ford Man said:

Interesting fact: Mark Skaife is a minority Shareholder in Gibson Motorsport. He's a closet Ford man after all!!!
Maybe he has shares in the part of the team that runs a Holden in the Konica series?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Brendan said:
Maybe he has shares in the part of the team that runs a Holden in the Konica series?
Nah apparantly he's got a minority shareholding in the whole operation. Smart bloke I say. I wouldn't mind having his stake in Gibsons!!.. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Morgs said:

What colour EL am i looking for? :)
Heritage green (almost black), sitting low, sounding sweet! :D :D :D And what should I be looking for?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Why do people buy Holdens? - Simple...
BECAUSE THEY ARE FAGS GOING THROUGH A MID LIFE CRISIS:p

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
DR XR said:
Your right Ian there but what i mean is if i forked out 50 odd for an XR8 and there were factory faults that needed warranty work and Ford was trying to invalidate the warranty by having proof that i did a 400m even though my car was stock run then i would not be buying another Ford. Its not the right thing to do. I might not buy a Holden but Ford would'nt get my money.

They must be Good female sheep IMO. ;) ;)
Yes they must be good little sheep.
I read the LS1 thread as well and can't say I was that surprised with what I saw. They do seem to be stuggling with their own image some what. Maybe the LS1 problems run so deep Holden need to start looking for an easy out;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Why do people buy Holdens? - Simple...
BECAUSE THEY ARE FAGS GOING THROUGH A MID LIFE CRISIS:p
Pritesh watch it little fellah, I get the feeling that someone may soon "stomp your ass" (to quote the smurfs).....

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
The LS1 problems aren't limited to Holden. The same problems have appeared in the US long before the engine rocked up here. I agree that Holden tries to get out of warranty problems as I have posted here before, to many times I think. I think that when the AV hits the streets the general public will learn the error of their ways and buy Ford again like they did in the 1980's-early 1990's.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
HSE2 said:
Yes they must be good little sheep.
Yep. Either they're all sheep, and just do what the others do. Or none of 'em have the balls or character to be different and are worried about what someone else might say about them.
EEER you drive a Ford, they're sh!t maaaate.Commodooors rule.
Russell.

·
Autralian Ford Member
35 Posts
el2xr8 said:

Heritage green (almost black), sitting low, sounding sweet! :D :D :D And what should I be looking for?
You wouldn't know if i crashed into you.. white VS, sitting high, sounded bad ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts