Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because other companies mooch off the image... Take a look at this ad and see what I mean..

Attachments

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Ford Man said:
Because other companies mooch off the image... Take a look at this ad and see what I mean..
Would you then expect Ford to remove funds from up and comming products, just to advertise the ****ty ones available now.

If they go silent until the Av and new T series I wouldnt mind at all, knowing that the money is being well invested in the new product

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
laminge said:
Would you then expect Ford to remove funds from up and comming products, just to advertise the ****ty ones available now.

If they go silent until the Av and new T series I wouldnt mind at all, knowing that the money is being well invested in the new product
Couldn't agree with you more laminge. We need the product before we can get the other companies to mooch!!

·
true blue thru & thru
1,387 Posts
Show Stoppers

Ford Has no idea how to advertise its cars
This is the reason for poor sales and dreadful following in the younger market. they need to produce a 350 kilowatt falcon with 20 inch rims huge sound system and loud exhaust note and huge body kit and actually PUT IT ON THE MARKET instead of just having it as a show stopper. - Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts